Have you been good or bad this year? Whatever the case may be, you are sure to need a good drink by Christmas with this Naughty and Nice Cocktail. It is made with whiskey, cranberry juice, grapefruit juice, and orange juice for a blend of sweet and tangy flavors.
Layered Christmas Cocktail
This is a drink that is a must during the holiday season! It is so refreshing with sweet and sour flavors that blend so well together. With a simple list of ingredients and a little bit of your time, you can have this prepped and ready to go in just minutes. This is a perfect cocktail for serving guests at parties or holiday events. It is a stunning drink with an orange and red gradient.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Whiskey: I prefer sweet whiskey for this recipe, but you can use any kind you like.
Ginger Syrup: You can buy this store-bought or look below at how to make it homemade.
Juice: I use a combination of cranberry, grapefruit, and orange juice to add flavor and a pop of color.
How To Make A Naughty and Nice cocktail
Step 1. Add the whiskey, grapefruit juice, ginger syrup, and cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Combine well by shaking.
Step 2. Separate the mixture into two different glasses and add more ice if desired. Add orange juice on top before adding an orange wedge, rosemary sprig, and fresh cranberries for garnish.
What To Do If I Don’t Have Ginger Syrup For My Naughty and Nice Cocktail?
If you don’t have ginger syrup, you can make your own at home by combining sugar, water, and fresh ginger. Boil the water in a pot before adding in the ginger and cooking for another 5-10 minutes. Once boiled, add the sugar and reduce the temperature until dissolved. Cook for an additional 5 minutes before straining out the ginger.
Tips & Tricks
- If you don’t have grapefruit juice, you can use pineapple juice instead.
- You can use bourbon instead of whiskey or just remove the alcohol for a delicious drink for kiddos.
- I love using a cocktail bar shaker to make sure the ingredients mix well.
- Instead of using ice, you can chill your glasses before serving to keep your drink cool.
More Christmas Cocktail Recipes:
- Very Berry Christmas Cocktail
- Naughty Elf on the Shelf Cocktail
- Christmas Margarita
- Amaretto Eggnog Cocktail
Naughty and Nice Cocktail
- 4 oz whiskey
- 2 oz ginger syrup
- 4 oz cranberry juice
- 4 oz grapefruit juice
- 2 oz orange juice
- orange slices
- rosemary sprig
- cranberries fresh
- To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add your whiskey, grapefruit juice, ginger syrup, and cranberry juice. Shake well to combine.
- Divide evenly between two glasses and add extra ice if needed. Top with orange juice.
- Garnish with an orange wedge, rosemary sprig, and fresh cranberries