This old-fashioned Peach Cobbler recipe is not only super easy to make from scratch, but it also just uses 7-ingredients! It’s one of our family favorite dessert recipes.
Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe
This peach cobbler recipe has always been a favorite of mine growing up! The best part about it is that it takes about 10-15 minutes to throw together and uses just a hand full of simple ingredients. It’s so much easier than peach pie, but just as satisfying.
A bowl of this warm peach cobbler served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top is seriously the best dessert ever!
Ingredients You Will Need
(full amounts in recipe box below)
- baking powder
How To Make Peach Cobbler
Combine sliced peaches, corn starch and sugar in a greased 9×13 inch baking pan.
Mix flour, egg yolks, butter, baking powder and sugar in a bowl. Gently fold in egg whites. Spread over peaches (it might not cover every peach, but that’s okay).
Bake at 375° until the peach mixture is bubbling around edges and top is golden, about 45 minutes.
We like this the way it is, but here are some options for adjusting.
- Add in a bit of cinnamon or nutmeg if you prefer so some extra flavor.
- You can use canned peaches if you do not have fresh.
- Doubling up on the peach filling and or crust will work as well.
How To Store and Reheat Peach Cobbler
Peach cobbler is the absolute best when warm, right after it’s baked. Store leftover cobbler covered, in the fridge for up to 5 days.
To reheat peach cobbler, use the microwave or oven. To reheat in the oven, remove it from the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until warmed through. (Place aluminum foil over the top to prevent over browning).
Can I Freeze Peach Cobbler?
Yes! You can freeze the prepared peach filling for up to 3 months. Allow to thaw in the refrigerator before using. You can also freeze the baked cobbler for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator and warm in the oven before serving.
Other Fruit Desserts You Will Love
Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 6-8 ripe fresh peaches peeled and sliced
- 2 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 3/4-1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large egg yolks room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large egg whites beaten until stiff
- Combine sliced peaches, cornstarch and sugar; place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Mix flour, egg yolks, butter, baking powder and sugar in a bowl. Gently fold in egg whites. Spread over peaches (it might not cover every peach, but that's okay).
- Bake at 375° until the peach mixture is bubbling around edges and top is golden, about 45 minutes.