Air Fryer Jerk Chicken
This Air Fryer Jerk Chicken is made with an array of seasonings to get a well-flavored, tender, and juicy chicken in minutes that you can serve with mango salsa and rice.
Caribbean Jerk Chicken
This simple and delicious jerk chicken recipe is so good and can be ready in just 20 minutes. This is a Caribbean-style dish that can be served for lunch or dinner. Jerk Chicken is filled with authentic jerk flavors using budget-friendly ingredients.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Chicken Breasts: It is best to use chicken breasts for this recipe, but you can use other cuts as well.
Brown Sugar: Using brown sugar can add sweetness to the recipe as well as bring out a richer flavor.
Seasonings: Use Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt, Pepper, and Cayenne Pepper to season your meat.
Spices: Use Cinnamon, Allspice, Clove, and Nutmeg to season and add spice to the meat.
Mango Salsa: The best thing to enjoy with this jerk chicken in my opinion is this delicious mango salsa.
How To Make Air Fryer Jerk Chicken
Step 1. Lightly grease the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray and set it aside. In a small bowl, combine all the spice ingredients until fully incorporated. Put in the oil and combine again.
Step 2. Coat the chicken breast with the prepared spices. Place the chicken into the prepared air fryer and cook for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees. Flip the chicken halfway through. Cook until the internal temperature is 165 degrees.
Step 3. Top the jerk chicken with 1/4 cup of mango salsa and garnish with a lime wedge. Lay on a bed of rice and enjoy!
What To Serve With Air Fryer Jerk Chicken?
Here is a great list of things to enjoy with jerk chicken:
How To Store Leftover Air Fryer Jerk Chicken?
Place the chicken in an airtight container for the best storage method. This chicken can be stored in the fridge or in the freezer to extend the shelf life.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- Coca Cola Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Chicken Enchiladas
- Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
- Buttermilk Air Fryer Chicken Legs Recipe
Air Fryer Jerk Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts boneless skinless, about 1.5lbs
- 1.5 Tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper or more to taste for added heat
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ¼ tsp ground clove
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 cup prepared mango salsa for serving
- Lime wedges for serving
- cilantro Fresh chopped for garnish
- Cooking spray
- serve with Mango Salsa
- Lightly spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and set it aside.
- Mix together all spice ingredients in a small bowl until well combined. Stir the oil into the mixed spices.
- Spread the spice mixture evenly over each chicken breast.
- Place chicken breasts in your air fryer basket and cook on the air fry setting at 350F for 10-12 minutes, turning halfway, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165F degrees.
- Serve each chicken breast topped with ¼ cup of mango salsa, a lime wedge, and a side of rice, enjoy!