For a deliciously creamy and simple to make pie, make this Easy No Bake Oreo Pie. Oreo lovers, rejoice! This pie is filled with Oreo cookies mixed with a cream filling and spooned into a homemade Oreo crust. Whip up this treat any time to enjoy with your family and friends.
No Bake Oreo Pie
Of all the wonderful 5 ingredient recipes, this is one of the best! No Bake Oreo Pie is so creamy and full of chocolate Oreo cookie goodness, you’ll see for yourself why it’s one of our favorites.
We love a great pie, and you’ll love these pie recipes! Easy Peach Pie Bars | German Chocolate Pecan Pie | Creamy Peanut Butter Pie | Blueberry Muffin Cheesecake Pie | Cinnamon Roll Sweet Potato Pie
Here’s what you’ll need to make this Oreo Pie Recipe (the exact measurements and full recipe instructions are below in the easy to print recipe card):
- Oreos – use regular Oreo cookies, not the type with extra filling.
- Butter – we used regular salted butter, but unsalted will work too.
- Cream cheese – regular, full-fat cream cheese is best, but you can also try using a reduced fat cream cheese instead.
- Powdered sugar – powdered sugar is just right for this pie as it adds sweetness and is best for the smooth texture of the cream filling.
- Whipped topping – use Cool Whip or any store brand whipped topping you like.
How to Make Oreo Pie
First, make the Oreo Pie Crust: Crush the Oreo cookies into fine crumbs in a food processor or blender. Mix the crushed Oreos with the melted butter.
Press the cookie mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Place the crust in the fridge the set while you make the pie filling.
Tip: to save time, you can use a pre-made Oreo pie crust. Since it comes in a foil pie plate, it also makes a great dessert to take to a potluck or to take to a friend who has a new baby, a loss in the family, a birthday, or when recovering from surgery.
Next, make the Oreo pie filling: In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smooth and creamy. Fold in the whipped topping, then fold in the chopped Oreo cookies.
Scoop the filling into the pie crust then smooth out the top evenly.
Chill the pie in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Toppings for Oreo Pie
Get creative and make your pie look however you want. Try some of these topping ideas:
- Whipped cream or Cool Whip
- Crushed Oreo crumbs
- Oreo cookies–either regular size Oreos or the mini version.
- Chocolate or hot fudge sauce
- Caramel sauce
- Shaved chocolate or chocolate curls
- A dusting of cocoa powder
How to Store Cookies and Cream Pie
Keep the leftover pie wrapped tightly with plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator. It will stay fresh for up to three days.
You can freeze this pie for up to two months. Simply thaw and serve.
More Recipes You Will Love
- Loaded Chocolate M&M Cookies
- Taco Seasoned Crackers
- The Best Banana Pudding Recipe
- Crockpot Crack Chicken Recipe
No Bake Oreo Pie
- 25 Oreo cookies
- 5 tablespoons butter melted melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping thawed
- 10 Oreo cookies chopped
Make the Crust:
- Crush the Oreo cookies into fine crumbs in a food processor or blender.
- Mix the crushed Oreos with the melted butter.
- Press the cookie mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Place the crust in the fridge the set while you make the pie filling.
Make the Pie Filling:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the whipped topping, then fold in the chopped Oreo cookies.
- Scoop the filling into the pie crust then smooth out the top evenly.
- Chill the Oreo pie in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.