M&M Brownie Cookies are soft and rich chocolate cookies with the fudgy texture of brownies and are stuffed with mini M&M’s and chocolate chips.
Double Chocolate M&M Brownie Cookies
If you want the ultimate dessert, you will have to try these cookies made with brownie mix. It is a two-in-one dessert of fudgy brownies loaded with M&M candies and chocolate chips. Every bite is so delicious that you won’t be able to stop eating them!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Brownie Mix: I prefer using Betty Crocker brownie mix for the best flavor and quality.
- Flour: This will need to be unbleached flour for this recipe to make the cookies soft and thick.
- Chocolate: I use chocolate syrup and mini chocolate chips to make the recipe super chocolatey. I also like to add in mini M&M’s and use a little extra to add on top.
How To Make M&M Brownie Cookies
Step 1. In a bowl, add the brownie mix and flour and combine until fully incorporated. Put in the eggs, butter, chocolate syrup, and vanilla, and use a fork to combine before mixing with a hand mixer for 5 minutes. Add in the chocolate chips and fold in the batter to combine. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
Step 2. Set the oven to 375 degrees when the cookies are ready to bake and use parchment paper or a silicone mat to line a baking sheet. Portion the dough into 1 Tbsp balls using a cookie scoop and roll into the M&M’s. Arrange the balls onto the prepared sheet 2-inches apart with the M&M side facing upwards.
Step 3. Put the sheet pan into the oven for 7-8 minutes or until slightly soft in the center, they will finish baking as they cool down. Allow them to rest on the pan for 10 minutes to cool before placing them on a wire rack or plate. Serve and enjoy!
How To Store Brownie Mix Cookies:
Place the leftovers in an airtight container for the best storage method. You can also place them in a Ziplock bag as well. You can keep these stored at room temperature.
Tips & Tricks
- If you want to make these ahead of time, you can prepare the dough and keep it stored in the fridge or freezer until you are ready to bake them.
- If you want, you can roll the cookie dough balls in M&M’s if you desire, but you will need more M&M’s.
- You can add more ingredients to the dough like nuts, caramel, toffee, Reese’s Piece’s, etc.
- You can also decide to keep the M&M’s out of the cookies and just use the chocolate chips. Peanut butter M&M’s would be amazing!
More Brownie Recipes:
- Cosmic Brownie Cookies (Crumbl Copycat)
- Brownie Truffles with Cherries
- Nutter Butter Brownies
- Cherry Cheesecake Brownies
- Brownie Bottom Cheesecake
- Slutty Brownies
M&M Brownie Cookies
- Combine brownie mix and flour and mix well.
- Add eggs, butter, chocolate syrup, and vanilla, and stir with a fork.
- Using a hand mixer, mix well for 5 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips and refrigerate the brownie cookie dough for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to bake, Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet.
- Using a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop, create small cookie dough balls and roll the top of the cookie dough ball into the M&Ms.
- Place cookie dough balls about 2” apart on the baking sheet with the M&M side facing up.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes (cookies will still look a little soft in the center but will finish baking as they cool.
- Let cool on a baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack or plate to serve.