If you love pineapple, you are going to love this simple twist on a screwdriver. This pineapple screwdriver combines the flavors that you love in a refreshing fruity cocktail. Easy to make, you are going to want to make this cocktail often.
This screwdriver drink is a very quick recipe that tastes amazing. This cocktail only uses a handful of ingredients and only has two steps to make it. The main flavoring for this cocktail is orange juice and pineapple, which give the cocktail a sweet and tangy flavor. If you’re a person who loves cocktails, then, you also want to try out this Tipsy Texan Cocktail or this Plum Apple Hot Toddy Whiskey Cocktail.
- Ice- This will keep the cocktail chilled.
- Vodka- This will be the base liquor for the cocktail.
- Orange Juice- Use fresh-squeezed orange juice for an even better flavor.
- Pineapple Juice- This will add a tangy and tart flavor.
- Pineapple- You will need these cut into wedges for garnish.
How to Make Pineapple Screwdriver Drink
First, add ice into a glass.
Second, add all of the ingredients into a serving glass.
Mix and combine.
Serve with a straw and enjoy!
Can This Be a Frozen Cocktail?
Yes, this cocktail can be frozen. You will want to combine all of your ingredients and then, place them into the freezer. You’ll want to place the cocktail into a freezer-safe container or pitcher.
What Makes This Different Than a Regular Screwdriver?
This screwdriver is different from regular screwdriver recipes because it uses an additional ingredient. The additional ingredient used in this recipe is pineapple juice and pineapple wedges. The pineapple wedges are used to garnish the rim of the cocktail.
More Cocktail Recipes:
- STRAWBERRY PALOMA COCKTAIL
- Vodka Cherry Limeade Cocktail
- Red White and Blue Cocktail
- Raspberry Bellini Champagne Cocktail
Pineapple Screwdriver Drink
- 2 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- Pineapple wedge for garnish
- Pour all ingredients into a glass filled with ice.
- Stir and serve with a straw.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.