Looking for the perfect cocktail to enjoy as the weather turns warmer. This Vodka Cherry Limeade may just make your summer with its delicious blend of flavors. This is the perfect light and refreshing cocktail.
Vodka Cherry Limeade
This cocktail recipe is super quick as are most of them. This recipe has a lovely blend of vanilla, cherry, and lemon-lime flavor. The flavors mix so well together to make the perfect drink to serve at a get-together or just to enjoy by yourself on a hot day. Use this drink for your next picnic with Easy Apple Slaw Recipe and Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
- Vodka– This will be the main source of alcohol in the drink.
- Torani Vanilla Syrup– This will give a sweet flavoring.
- ICE– You will need this in the lemon-lime flavor.
- Cherry Juice– Get the Maraschino Cherry’s for this.
- Food Coloring- You will need the colors lime and red.
- Lime- This will be used for garnish.
- Cocktail Layering Tool
How to Make a Vodka Cherry Limeade
- In a small pitcher, combine the vanilla syrup and cherry juice.
- Place 3 ice cubes in a glass and add the mixture in.
- Put a lime on top of that mixture and ice.
- Combine the lime food coloring and the lemon-lime ICE in the pitcher.
- Use a layer tool to pour in the lime layer and allow it to sit on the sliced lime by slowly pouring in.
- Add a couple of lime slices and cherries inside the glass.
- Combine Vodka with the red food coloring and use the mixing tool to add the layer into your glass.
Place another lime on the glass for garnish with a straw and enjoy!
What’s the Best Vodka for Cherry Limeade?
When you visit the store there are many types of vodka. It is truly a personal choice on which brand you choose. Most people have a go to brand when it comes to vodka.
Can I Make This Frozen?
You can absolutely make this recipe frozen. Having this recipe frozen will help with the layering. Placing crushed ice in the glass and adding the liquid will allow for an easier layering process.
More Cocktail Recipes
- Root Beer Float Cocktail
- Tipsy Texan Cocktail
- Tsunami Drink Cocktail
- Caramel Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail
- Raspberry Bellini Champagne Cocktail
Vodka Cherry limeade
- 2 oz. vodka vodka
- 3 oz. ICE lemon-lime flavor
- 2 oz. Torani vanilla syrup
- 1 oz. maraschino cherry juice
- 2 drops lime food coloring
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 1 lime
- Begin by mixing vanilla syrup and cherry juice in a small pitcher, stir.
- Add 3 cubes of ice to the glass, and pour the cherry syrup mixture into the glass.
- Add one lime slice on top of cherry syrup and ice. In a pitcher, mix lime food coloring and lemon-lime ICE, stir.
- Next, place your drink layering tool on top of your glass, let the bobber sit on top of the lime slice, and pour lemon-lime flavored ICE slowly into the mixing tool.
- Next place a couple of lime slices and a cherry in the glass. Mix vodka and red food coloring together, add mixing tool, and slowly pour vodka on top of the lime layer.
- Garnish with lime slice and straw. Enjoy!