For any fans of pumpkin! This delicious Caramel Pumpkin Latte is an amazing drink that you can make from home. Skip the fancy and expensive coffee house drinks and enjoy this caramel pumpkin latte at home all year long.
Caramel Pumpkin Latte
I love lattes but they get pricey when you buy them at the coffee shops. That is why I like to make my own at home. As the fall season starts, I want to make more and more pumpkin treats and this caramel pumpkin latte is at the top of the list. Some of there great latte recipes are Slow Cooker Gingerbread Latte and White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- Pumpkin- Make sure you are using pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling.
- Pumpkin pie spice- This will be the signature pumpkin spice.
- Coffee- Be sure to have this prepared with pre-made or freshly brewed coffee.
- Milk- You are free to use whole or 2 % milk.
- Sweet n low- This is what will be used as a sweetener but you can also use sugar.
- Whipped cream – The whipped cream is best for topping off the finished latte.
- Caramel –The caramel will be used to drizzle on top.
How to Make a Caramel Pumpkin Latte
You will then add in the pie spice, sweet n low, and mix well.
Take your prepared hot coffee and pour over the pumpkin and caramel.
Then, pour in 1/2 cup of milk and blend together.
Can This Be Made with Non-Dairy Milk?
I prefer to use milk in my coffee recipes, but almond milk can also be used. It will change the consistency slightly, however. You can use coconut milk as whipped cream for this recipe.
Can I Make This Ahead of Time?
This drink is best enjoyed if it is made and drank in one go. If you choose to make it for some friends and family, it is possible to make ahead of time. You want to make sure to prepare the latte, but add on your toppers until ready to serve for the best result.
More Pumpkin Recipes
- Double Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- Pumpkin Streusel Bread
- Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Muffins with Streusel Topping
Homemade Caramel Pumpkin Latte
- 1 teaspoon canned pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon caramel
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice seasoning
- 8 ounces hot coffee
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 packs sweet n low
- Whipped cream to top
- Caramel to drizzle on top
- 1 12 ounce coffee cup
- Place the canned pumpkin in the bottom of the coffee cup. Add, Pumpkin pie spice, sweet n low and caramel, and stir well. Pour hot coffee over the pumpkin/caramel, and add 1/2 cup of milk. Stir well to blend. Top with a generous amount of whipped cream, sprinkle cinnamon over a pumpkin stencil, and drizzle with caramel. Serve, and Enjoy!
- If you need to make more than 1 cup, simply double, triple, or times the recipe according to the number of cups you need.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.