Calling all Pumpkin pie lovers! This amazing Pumpkin Pie Croissants will be a delicious treat that you can enjoy with your friends and family. This recipe is great for any occasion and will be an incredible mix of pumpkin and maple flavor.
This recipe is quite simple to follow and easy to make. The combination of creamy pumpkin, warm, and flaky croissants is so delicious. You can make this recipe for any time of day and be sure to share with friends and family. This recipe is a great addition to your favorites.
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Croissants- This is the base ingredient for your recipe.
- Pumpkin puree- Be sure to use pumpkin puree and not the filling.
- Sugar- All good desserts need sugar.
- Cream cheese- Be sure to use at softened or room temperature.
- Powdered sugar- The sweetener for the glaze.
- Maple syrup- makes a fantastic flavor for the glaze.
- Coconut oil- This will be used in your glaze mixture for a smoother consistency.
- Milk – Make sure to use whole milk or 2%.
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Croissants
Beat together the pumpkin, sugar, and cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
Open the croissant dough and unroll.
Add a small amount of the pumpkin mixture to the dough and carefully roll it up.
Place the rolled dough on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 12 minutes.
Remove the rolls and let cool completely.
Using a whisk, mix the glaze ingredients and then drizzle over the croissants.
Do I Have to Add a Maple Glaze?
The maple glaze is a delicious choice to add to this recipe. The maple glaze compliments this dish very well and makes the best flavor. But, it is your choice always if you want to add or take out ingredients to top of your dish to your liking.
How to Make Maple Glaze?
It could not be easier to make this maple glaze. For this very simple maple glaze, you simply whisk together the ingredients. The milk will be used to get the right consistency to make the perfect maple glaze.
More Delicious Pumpkin Recipes
- Best Ever Pumpkin Cobbler
- Mini Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Double Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Muffins with Streusel Topping
Pumpkin Pie Croissants with Maple Glaze
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, sugar and cream cheese.
- Open and separate the croissant dough.
- Spoon a small amount of the pumpkin mixture on the dough and roll it up, carefully.
- Place the croissants on a prepared baking sheet (I like to use parchment paper).
- Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- For the maple glaze: whisk together powdered sugar, maple syrup and coconut oil. Add 1-2 Tbsp of milk, depending on how thick/thin you like your glaze.
- Drizzle the glaze on each of the croissants. Enjoy!!