Cheesecake is an absolutely amazing dessert. But, how about we take that incredible dessert and shrink it. This Mini Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake recipe is perfect for any occasion, your friends and family may just fall in love with these bite-sized cheesecakes.
Mini Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
This Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake is super easy to make! The ingredients will make a beautiful swirl of pumpkin and cheesecake flavors. This is perfect for an upcoming get-together or for a late-night dessert. If you are making Mini Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake as part of a large get together or party dessert, try making Apple Pie Mini Cheesecake Bites and Gingerbread Mini Cheesecakes too.
- Butter- You should use unsalted to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Sugar- Every great dessert has sugar in the recipe.
- Flour- You can use all-purpose for the best results.
- Salt- The salt will bring out the flavors in a recipe.
- Eggs- You will need to use the eggs at room temperature.
- Buttermilk- You can use whole or 2% milk as a substitute.
- Lemon juice- Fresh lemon juice will give the best result.
- Vanilla extract- You will need to use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Light brown sugar- This will add richness to your recipe.
- Ground cinnamon- You can ground your own ingredients for the best results.
- Graham crackers- You will need to have your graham crushed.
- Cream cheese- You will need to have softened or room temperature.
- Powdered sugar- This sugar is perfect for homemade frostings.
- Pumpkin puree- Be sure to use the pumpkin puree and not the pie filling.
- Ground allspice- Ground your own ingredients for the best flavoring.
How to Make Mini Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
Set your oven to 300 degrees and use cupcake liners to line a pan.
Add all the crust ingredients into a medium bowl until moist and sand-like.
Add about 1 1/2 of the crust to the liners.
Use a glass that is flat-bottomed and gently press the crust down.
Make the Cheesecake
Add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla into a large bowl and mix until combined.
Add in the eggs one at a time and mix until smooth and combined.
Add all the pumpkin cheesecake ingredients into a medium bowl and combine until smooth.
Mix 2/3 C of the cheesecake mixture.
Use a tablespoon to spoon 2 scoops of the plain cheesecake mixture into the crust.
Add another tablespoon of the pumpkin mixture on top of the plain.
Use a butter knife to swirl together.
Put into the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
Take out and place on a counter to cool.
Put in the fridge overnight.
Add whipped cream and cinnamon on top.
Why Did My Mini Cheesecakes Fall?
When you are making cheesecake, it is important that any of the ingredients containing fat, like the eggs, cream cheese and sour cream, although not used in this recipe, are at room temperature. Also if you overbake the cheesecake it can cause the centers to fall.
How do You Swirl the Top of a Cheesecake?
For these Mini Cheesecakes, you will need to do this in the right order. You will need to layer the fillings on top of each other. After this, you will use a butter knife to swirl the fillings together.
More Mini Cheesecake Recipes
- Lemon Raspberry Mini Cheesecake
- Mini Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake Bites
- Banana Pudding Cheesecakes
- Mini Chocolate Cheesecake
- Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
Mini Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners and preheat the oven to 300 degrees
- Using a medium bowl, whisk together the crust ingredients until a moist sand-like mixture appears
- Scoop in 1 ½ tbsp of the crust into the cupcake liners
- Using a flat bottom glass, press the crust mixture down to smooth it out
- Using a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until combined and smooth
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time until combined and smooth
- Set aside
- Using a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients of the pumpkin cheesecake until combined and smooth
- Whisk in 2/3 C of the cheesecake mixture
- Spoon 2 tbsp of the plain cheesecake mixture into the crust
- Spoon 1 tbsp of the pumpkin cheesecake onto the top of the plain cheesecake
- Swirl with a butterknife
- Place into the oven and bake them for 30 minutes
- Allow cooling completely on the counters
- Place into the fridge overnight
- Top cheesecakes with fresh whipped cream and cinnamon
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.