Its pumpkin time! This wonderful recipe will for sure become a favorite in your household. With a 3 in 1 dessert to share with your friends and family. This delicious Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake will knock your socks off!
Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake
This Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake recipe is a sweet mixture of wonderful flavors. This collection of flavors are super sweet and fit so well with this recipe. The ingredients you may already have in your kitchen or at your local grocery store. The directions are easy to follow and you will have an incredible cake in no time! Be sure to write this one down!
- Flour- Use all purpose flour for best results
- Sugar- All great desserts need sugar.
- Salt- The salt will bring out the flavor in your recipe.
- Baking powder- This will allow your cake to rise in the oven.
- Ground cinnamon- This brings in the flavor of the of cinnamon rolls to your cake.
- Ground nutmeg- A wonderful flavor will be added to your cake.
- Milk- You can use whole or 2%.
- Eggs– Use room temperature eggs for best results.
- Pumpkin puree- Be sure to use the puree and not the filling.
- Vanilla extract- Always use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Butter- Always use unsalted to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Brown sugar- This will add flavor and keep your recipe moist.
- Powdered sugar- This will be used for your frosting.
How to Make Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake
Evenly spray your 9×13 pan using Pam and set your oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and cinnamon until combined in a large mixing bowl.
Add in your eggs, pumpkin and vanilla and mix well until smooth.
Add in melted butter.
Pour batter into the dish and place aside.
Add together the filling ingredients and mix well in a medium bowl.
Place spoonfuls of filling in the batter.
Mix and swirl with a knife.
Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean, allow your cake to cool for a few minutes after it’s done in the oven, and while cooling prepare your frosting.
Stir and mix together the ingredients for the frosting until combined and smooth in a medium mixing bowl.
Dump all over the cake.
Slice and Dig In!
What Kind of Mix In’s Can I Add to This Cake?
You can add things to this cake that you would add to a cinnamon roll. Nuts like pecans or walnuts are a great choice. You can also add raisins or chocolate chips as well. Caramel chips can be another delicious option.
What Icing Goes on Cinnamon Roll Cake?
The best frosting to use on this Cinnamon Roll Cake is a basic buttercream frosting. It is the icing that is listed in the recipe. However, you can also choose to use a Homemade Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe (4-ingredients) too.
More Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Monkey Bread
- Pumpkin Pie Croissants with Maple Glaze
- Best Ever Pumpkin Cobbler
- Mini Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Double Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 baking dish with pam baking spray, set aside
- Using a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and cinnamon until combined
- Mix in the eggs, pumpkin and vanilla until combined and smooth
- Mix in the melted butter
- Spread batter into the baking dish and set aside
- Using a medium bowl, whisk together the filling ingredients until combined
- Drop in spoonfuls the filling into the batter
- Swirl into the batter using a butterknife
- Place into the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Allow to sit and cool on the counter for a few minutes while you make the frosting
- Using a medium bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the frosting until combined and smooth
- Pour over the cake
- Cut and serve!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.