This RumChata Root Beer Float is a classic with an adult twist. Make this boozy root beer float for your next get together with friends!
Adult Root Beer Float
This adult float is so good and hits the spot – especially on a warm Summer day! You can have this Rum Chata cocktail recipe prepped and ready to enjoy in no time and with just a few ingredients. You will be able to remember the first time you tried it as a kid, but now it’s for grown-ups!
If you adore root beer like we do, also try our Root Beer Float Freezer Pie.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Rum Chata: You can use any brand you prefer or leave it out for a kid-friendly drink.
Vanilla Ice Cream: You can use my homemade recipe to keep the Root Beer cool.
Cherries: Use these to garnish on top and add your favorite colorful striped straw.
How To Make RumChata Root Beer Float
Step 1. Put a scoop of vanilla ice cream into a tall glass. Add the mini can of root beer into the glass before adding the Rum Chata and combine.
Step 2. Add a big dollop of whipped cream and a cherry on top with a striped straw. Serve and enjoy!
What Is The Best Brand Of Soda For This Float?
I prefer using A&W Root Beer for the best flavor, but you can use other off-brand or store-brand options. Other options can be brands like Hansen’s, Banq’s, etc.
Tips & Tricks
- You can store any leftovers in a sealed container or cup in the fridge or freezer.
- If you want a stronger root beer flavor, you can add a drop or two of root beer extract.
More Root Beer Recipes:
- Root Beer Float Jello Shots
- Yummy Root Beer Float Waffles
- Root Beer Float Cocktail
- Root Beer Baked Beans with Bacon
RumChata Root Beer Float
- In a tall glass, place the scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream, and pour the mini can of Root Beer over the Ice Cream. Add the Rumchata
- Chata, and stir to blend. Top with a generous amount of Whipped Cream, and place a Cherry on the top, with a Straw for sipping. Serve, and Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- Colorful Striped Straws