These Seasoned Pretzels are my favorite snack and a Dots Pretzels copycat recipe. These garlic ranch pretzels are buttery, savory, and seasoned with ranch dressing, lemon pepper, and garlic salt.
Garlic Ranch Pretzels
You can’t get a better snack than these! They are so simple to make and taste so good! The delicious flavor makes them so addictive that you won’t be able to get enough! I love keeping these out in serving bowls at parties or just to have around the house when I’m craving a salty snack.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Pretzels: You will need a bag of honey wheat or buttery twists, or your favorite kind.
Seasoning: I like to use a mixture of dry ranch dressing, lemon pepper, salt, garlic salt, and cayenne pepper.
How To Make Seasoned Pretzels
Step 1. Set the oven to 250 degrees. Put the pretzels into a gallon Ziploc bag. Add the melted butter, about 1/2 of the ranch dressing, and the other seasonings into a medium bowl and combine. Pour the seasoned butter into the bag and seal it close. Shake vigorously to combine until fully coated.
Step 2. Open it up and pour in the remaining ranch dressing mix and combine again. Place the coated pretzels in an even layer onto a baking sheet lined with foil. Place into the oven for 20 minutes to bake, making sure to mix occasionally so they get dry and toasted evenly. Take them out of the oven and allow them to cool. Serve and enjoy!
Variations For Seasoned Pretzels:
These are so yummy and easy to whip up and make to your liking. You can use some of the options below to try something different!
- If you do not want a bit of spice, you can remove the cayenne.
- I prefer using twists, but can kind of pretzel will work with this recipe.
- I love enjoying these with dip to add more flavor whether that be mustard, ranch, or cheese.
Tips & Tricks
- Place any leftovers in an airtight container or Ziploc bag for the best storage method.
- These pretzels will last for up to 10 days at room temperature.
More Pretzel Recipes:
Seasoned Pretzels Recipe (Dots Pretzels Copycat)
- 12 oz. bag honey wheat pretzel twists or buttery pretzel twists
- 1 stick, or 8 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 1 oz. envelope dry ranch dressing divided
- ½ tsp lemon pepper
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ⅛- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- In a gallon Ziploc bag add in your pretzels.
- In a medium bowl mix together your melted butter, roughly half of the ranch dressing, and all of the other seasonings.
- Add the butter seasoning mixture to the bag and close up.
- Shake and mix around until all the pretzels are coated.
- Open the bag and add in the rest of the ranch mix and shake again.
- Dump the pretzels onto a foil-lined baking sheet and spread them out into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes stirring every now and then to ensure the pretzels get dry and toasty.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.