This bright Green Mimosa is an unforgettable cocktail made with orange juice, champagne, and Blue Cointreau – the perfect morning cocktail for St Patrick’s Day.
St. Patrick’s Day Cocktail
St. Patrick’s Day is the most excellent occasion to have brunch with friends and family. This cocktail is one you won’t be able to resist on this lucky day. This cocktail is sweet with a twist of citrus flavor. You only need three ingredients to make this quick and easy recipe.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Orange Juice: This will add a sweet and citrusy flavor to the cocktail. I like to add a little more or less depending on how sweet I want it.
Alcohol: I like to use champagne and Blue Cointreau, you can use any brand or flavor you prefer.
How To Make Green Mimosa
Step 1. Fill each glass with blue Cointreau. Evenly divide the orange juice and champagne into each glass until almost full.
Step 2. Garnish with fresh orange slices or strawberries if desired. Add a straw and stir gently until combined.
What To Serve With A Irish Mimosa?
I love serving this tasty cocktail for brunch to enjoy with my family. Here are just some of the wonderful recipes I love to serve with this drink.
- Irish Croissant Bread Pudding
- Irish Whiskey Brownies
- Irish Pasta
- St Patrick’s Day Pudding Parfait
- Leprechaun Nutter Butters
Tips & Tricks
- To keep your drink cool, you can place the glass in the freezer to chill.
- Add some gold cake shimmer to add a cool effect.
- Using a cocktail shaker will ensure that the ingredients are combined completely.
- If you want this cocktail a little sweeter, you can just add more orange juice than champagne. If you want it drier, use more champagne instead.
More Cocktail Recipes:
- The Best Strawberry Mimosa Recipe
- Cranberry Mimosa
- Raspberry Bellini Champagne Cocktail
- Pineapple Margarita
- Orange juice
- Blue Cointreau
- To make the perfect green mimosa, start by adding one ounce of blue Cointreau to each glass. Then pour in equal parts orange juice and champagne until the glass is almost full. For a sweeter drink, use more orange juice than champagne; for something drier, use more champagne than orange juice. If desired, add slices of fresh oranges or strawberries as garnish for an extra burst of flavor and beauty!
- Once all the glasses are filled with the mixture, add a straw and give them a gentle stir so that everything is evenly mixed together. Voila! You now have delicious green mimosas ready to serve at your next brunch party. Enjoy!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.