Any kind of get-together, party, or special occasion needs these Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Shots! They are a gelatin mixture of caramel Frappuccino and vanilla Vodka with whipped cream and caramel syrup drizzled on top.
Starbucks Iced Coffee Shots
I am a fiend when it comes to Starbucks, I love getting a coffee every morning to give me energy and get me started for the day. Now, I have a way to enjoy it with friends and family in jello form! These are sweet with a slightly salty caramel flavor. It can now be a way to energize your party-goers and I’m sure they will come back for more.
Make sure to try our Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Copycat Recipe.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino: I like to use a 13-ounce bottle, but you may need more depending on how many shots you plan on making.
Gelatin: This will need to be unflavored to bring out the flavors of the coffee and Vanilla Vodka.
How To Make Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Shots
Step 1. Boil water before adding in the unflavored gelatin and mixing until combined. Allow it to sit for 5 minutes. Pour in the caramel Frappuccino, mix, then pour in the vanilla vodka, and mix again. Pour the prepared mixture into the shot glasses and put it into the fridge to chill for 4 hours to thicken/set.
Step 2. Once the shots are set and firm to the touch, you can serve them with whipped cream and caramel syrup drizzled on top. Enjoy!
Can I Make Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Shots Ahead Of Time?
Yes! You can prepare these and store them in the fridge with lids or an in an airtight container until you are ready to serve them. I would wait to add the toppings until you are ready to serve.
Tips & Tricks
- I like to use clear plastic shot cups with a lid for easy disposal and/or storage.
- I add some sprinkles or caramel pieces for additional toppings.
- You can drizzle chocolate sauce instead of caramel on top.
More Shot Recipes:
Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Shots
- 1 cup Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino 13-ounce bottle
- 1 cup Water
- 2 envelopes Gelatin unflavored
- 1/3 cup Vanilla Vodka
- Bring the water to a boil, sprinkle the Unflavored Gelatin over the water, and stir well to mix. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the Caramel Frappuccino, stir well, then add the Vodka, and stir to mix.
- Pour into shot glasses, fill the glasses, and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to let the Gelatin thicken/set up. Once the shots have set up/thickened, and are firm to the touch, they’re ready to serve.
- Before serving, top with Whipped Cream, and a generous drizzle of Caramel Syrup. Serve and Enjoy!