This Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie is has a no bake cheesecake filling topped with glazed fresh strawberries. Quick, easy and a delicious strawberry dessert for Summer!
Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
This simple-to-make recipe is so good and uses only a few ingredients to make it. This is a great summer recipe to help you feel refreshed while eating something absolutely delicious. A bite of this pie will have you coming around for seconds in no time.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Graham Crackers: You will need to crush these into crumbs to be mixed with butter and sugar to make the base for the recipe.
Cream Cheese: Using this mixed with sweetened condensed milk will help with a thicker and creamier consistency.
Strawberries: You will need fresh, washed, and sliced strawberries for the topping as well as strawberry preserves.
How To Make Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
Step 1. Set the oven to 350 degrees. Add the graham crackers, butter, and sugar into a medium mixing bowl and combine. Push the base ingredients into the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan and set in the oven for 10 minutes to bake. Take out and allow it to cool completely.
Step 2. Add the cream cheese into a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth with an electric mixer. Add in the condensed milk and combine again. Pour the mixture into the crust and smooth out evenly with a spatula. Set in the fridge for 5 to 6 hours to chill or overnight for best results. Add the strawberry preserves into a large bowl with the sliced strawberries and toss to combine and coat.
Step 3. Pour the strawberries on top of the chilled pie and place them back into the fridge until you are ready to eat. Cut, serve, and enjoy with a large dollop of whipped cream.
What Crust Goes Best With Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie?
The best crust for this pie is the one used in the recipe. It is a tasty yet subtle crust that doesn’t overpower the flavor of the pie. You can make homemade graham crackers in just minutes.
How To Store Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie?
Place the recipe into an airtight container for the best storage method. Place this recipe in the fridge or freezer. I recommend storing it in the freezer for more extended shelf life.
More Strawberry Recipes:
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Strawberry Trifle (Quick and Easy)
- Strawberry Upside Down Cake
- Strawberry Pie Filling
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
For the crust:
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter unsalted, melted
- 3 Tbsp sugar granulated
For the filling:
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened to room temperature
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
For the topping:
- 4 cups strawberries fresh, washed, hulled, and sliced
- 2 Tbsp strawberry preserves
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar.
- Press into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to fully cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and mix until combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture into the cooled pie crust and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 5-6 hours, or overnight.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, add the strawberry preserves to the sliced strawberries and toss to coat.
- Layer the glazed strawberries over the chilled pie and return to the refrigerator to chill until ready to serve. Slice and serve with a dollop of whipped cream, enjoy!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.