Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites are soft and creamy cheesecake balls rolled gently into crushed graham cracker crumbs.
Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
This recipe requires only a few select ingredients and a short amount of your time. This recipe is so good and simple to make, that you will want to make it every chance that you get. These are a great treat to serve at parties or to have as a quick snack.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Sugar: You will need to use powdered sugar, and granulated sugar for this recipe to add sweetness and thicken.
Sour Cream: This is mainly used as a thickening agent as well as making it super creamy, but it can also help with bringing out the flavor.
Strawberries: You will need to finely dice your strawberries or else they will be too lumpy and harder to stay together.
How To Make Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Step 1. Add the cream cheese into a bowl and beat using a hand mixer until smooth. Add in 4 Tbsps of sugar and combine. Put in the powdered sugar, sour cream, and vanilla and mix once again until combined.
Step 2. Add the prepared strawberries into a small bowl with 1 tbsp of sugar. Use a spatula to gently fold to combine the strawberries into the cheesecake batter. Set the mixture into the freezer for 6 hours to chill or overnight for best results. Take out and allow it to thaw for 20 minutes until softened. Use a scooper to scoop a 1/8 cup of cheesecake batter into your hand and roll it into a ball. Place them in the freezer in groups until all the batter is used.
Step 3. Add some crushed graham crackers onto a plate and take the cheesecake bites out of the freezer. Begin to coat the balls in the crumbs and place them in a container in the freezer as you go.
How To Store Strawberry Cheesecake Bites?
Place the bites into an airtight container for the best storage method. Place the bites into the fridge for up to 7 days.
Can Strawberry Cheesecake Bites Be Frozen?
These bites can indeed be stored in the freezer. Place them into a freezer-safe container for storage. They can last up to 6 months in the freezer.
More Cheesecake Recipe:
- Pink Lemonade Cheesecake Bites
- Valentine Cheesecake Bites
- Sugared Cranberry Cheesecake Bites
- Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake Bites
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- 16 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 Tbsp sugar granulated
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup strawberries finely diced
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the 4 Tbsp of sugar.
- Add the powdered sugar, sour cream, and vanilla, and mix until combined.In a small bowl, mix the diced strawberries with the tablespoon of sugar.
- Gently fold into the cheesecake mixture. Place in a container to freeze for 6 hours (or overnight).Remove from the freezer and allow it to sit out for about 20 minutes to soften.
- Scoop a 1/8 cup onto your hand and roll it into balls. Set them aside and place the balls in the freezer in groups as you go.Pour graham cracker crumbs on a plate.
- Remove balls from the freezer (in groups). Cover the balls completely with graham cracker crumbs. Place them in a container to freeze as you finish each one.