If you love chocolate, and I mean LOVE chocolate, then I have a great recipe for you! This Triple Chocolate Cookie recipe is so chocolatey and delicious. Your friends and family will just fall in love with the first bite!
Triple Chocolate Cookies
This Chocolate Cookie recipe is chewy, chocolatey, and sweet! This recipe is so simple to follow along with and you only need a few ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen. These cookies will be a great addition to a dessert buffet or after meal dessert. Be sure to save this one!
While there is nothing better than a simple and delicious chocolate chip cookie, there is just something about changing the recipes up a notch that can really take the cookies up to the next level. For example, my Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies are a combination that is simply divine. Of course, you haven’t lived until you’ve tried my Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies. If you are more of a salted caramel fan, then these Chocolate Chunk Cookies are a must-make!
- Flour- You can use all-purpose flour for the best results.
- Baking soda- This will allow your cookies to rise in the oven.
- Salt- This will bring out the flavors in your recipe.
- Cocoa powder- This will give the chocolate flavor and color.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Sugar- Every great dessert has sugar in the recipe.
- Light brown sugar- This will add richness and moisture to your cookies.
- Eggs- Use eggs at room temperature.
- Vanilla extract- Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Chocolate chips- You will need white chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips for this recipe.
How to Make Triple Chocolate Cookies
Set your oven to 350 degrees.
Add the cocoa, flour, baking soda, and salt into a medium-sized bowl and combine.
Add the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar into a standing mixer and beat to combine. One at a time, add in the eggs and beat after each addition. Add in the vanilla and combine again.
Gently pour in the flour and chocolate chips, using a spatula to fold in.
Scoop the dough using a small cookie scoop and arrange onto the prepared baking sheet. Arrange about 2 inches apart. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, once done, let rest for 5 minutes on the pan to cool.
Transfer cookies to cooling rack and once finished, serve and enjoy!
What is the Best Chocolate for Cookies?
This Triple chocolate cookie is very chocolatey and delicious. For the color of the chocolate and flavor, you will use cocoa powder. For more chocolate, you will use white chocolate chips to add on top.
Tips for Keeping Cookies Soft
Keeping these chocolate cookies moist is very simple. You will need to make sure to seal in an airtight container. You can also, use a slice of bread to place with the cookies to keep the moisture locked in.
MORE CHOCOLATE CHIP RECIPES
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
- Triple Chocolate Bread Banana Bread
- Double Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
- Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake Bites
Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cocoa, flour, baking soda, and salt together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a stand mixer. Mix in the eggs one at a time and beat after each egg is added. Pour in the vanilla and combine.
- Slowly add in the flour and fold in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Use a small cookie scoop and add the cookies to the baking sheet. Leave at least 2 inches between them. Bake the cookies for 10 minutes and let them sit on the pan for 5 minutes. Place on a wire rack to finish cooling and enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.