If you are a fudge lover and love all different types of fudge, then this White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Fudge may become a new favorite. This recipe will definitely have your family and friends eyeing it to try apiece. It is a great treat to have throughout the day and I’m sure you will fall in love.
White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Fudge
The best part of any fudge recipe is that many of them are so easy to make yet so filled with flavor to make you think it took hours to prepare. This Chocolate Fudge will just melt in your mouth and you will taste a blend of sweet and salty flavor. Be sure to keep this one hand because I’m sure your family will want this recipe made again!
Sometimes when you see a certain combination of foods together in a recipe, you realize how well they complement each other. Like this fudge recipe for example. You usually don’t think of fudge containing cranberries as well as pistachios, however, when you add this combination together along with white chocolate, let’s just say it’s not only beautiful, but it’s quite tasty too!
If you are looking for additional fudge recipes to try with your family, I have a couple of suggestions that you might enjoy. My Sugar Cookie Fudge is absolutely perfect for Christmas! Fudge that requires only two ingredients is my type of recipe! It’s easy to make and only requires a couple of ingredients. My Pumpkin Fudge recipe takes fudge to a whole different level! And for pure decadence, my Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae Cheesesteak is an absolutely must make!
- Chocolate chips- You will need to use white and vanilla flavored chocolate chips for this recipe.
- Sweetened condensed milk-This will help with the consistency of your fudge batter.
- Cranberries– You will need to use dried cranberries for this recipe.
- Pistachios- You will need these to be roughly chopped and you can use salted or unsalted depending on your preference.
How to Make White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Fudge
Add the vanilla and white chocolate chips into a large, microwave-safe bowl and pour in the sweetened condensed milk and combine.
At 50% power in 60-second intervals, melt the mixture and stir until fully combined and smooth.
Add in the cranberries and pistachios and fold in the mixture.
Prepare a 10×7 inch pan and use parchment paper to line it. You can also use grease or foil, but if you use foil, that will need to be greased as well.
Add the rest of the cranberries and pistachios on top of the fudge and gently press them in.
Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours and let it set before serving.
Let the fudge sit for about 15 minutes to soften before slicing to make it easier to cut through.
Remove the fudge from the pan by gripping the hanging parchment paper and place it on a cutting board.
You can cut the fudge into 24 pieces by cutting into a 5 length by 3 grid.
Place in an airtight container at room temperature.
What if My Fudge Doesn’t Set?
For this white chocolate fudge, it will need to be fully set before serving. If yours is not fully set you will have to refrigerate for longer. The time it is in the fridge to the time it needs to rest at room temperature is important and shouldn’t be taken out any earlier than the recommended time.
Can I Add Different Nuts to This?
For this White chocolate Fudge, they use pistachios as the nut to add to the recipe. Pistachios are the perfect texture and flavor for this recipe. You can add any other nuts of your choosing, but Pistachios are the best to use.
MORE FUDGE RECIPES
- Watermelon Fudge
- Instant Pot New York Fudge Chocolate Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Chocolate Fudge Cake
- White Chocolate Fudge – Perfect for Valentine’s
White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Fudge
- 2 cups vanilla chocolate chips
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup roughly chopped pistachios salted or unsalted depending on your preference
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, combine the vanilla and white chocolate chips along with the sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave at 50% power in 60-second intervals, stirring in between each interval until the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Fold in most of the dried cranberries and chopped pistachios.
- Spread the fudge into a 10x7 baking dish lined with parchment. If you don’t have parchment, you can grease the pan or use foil. But make sure to grease the foil.
- Sprinkle the remaining cranberries and pistachios on top of the fudge and press lightly to set them in.
- Refrigerate the fudge for at least 3 hours before cutting and serving.
- When ready to cut, let the fudge sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes to soften.
- Lift the fudge out of the pan using the excess parchment hanging over the dish and place it on a cutting board.
- To get 24 pieces, make 5 cuts lengthwise and 3 cuts going the other direction.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.