We thought it would be fun to make the Grinch from a quesadilla!
The Grinch Quesadilla Ingredients:
- 2 Spinach Tortillas
- Black beans
- Shredded cheese
- Yellow pepper
- Cut out Grinch head shape from the spinach tortilla using kitchen scissors.
- Cut one and then use that one as a guide for the other.
- Add black beans and shredded cheese on the inside of the tortillas.
- Heat until the cheese melted.
- Cut the eyes from a yellow pepper. (You could just use sour cream if you do not have a yellow pepper.)
- Add cooked black beans to make the pupils, mouth, and nose.
- Cut out the hair from the spinach tortilla scraps.