This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
We thought it would be fun to make the Grinch from a quesadilla!
The Grinch Quesadilla Ingredients:
- 2 Spinach Tortillas
- Black beans
- Shredded cheese
- Yellow pepper
- Cut out Grinch head shape from the spinach tortilla using kitchen scissors.
- Cut one and then use that one as a guide for the other.
- Add black beans and shredded cheese on the inside of the tortillas.
- Heat until the cheese melted.
- Cut the eyes from a yellow pepper. (You could just use sour cream if you do not have a yellow pepper.)
- Add cooked black beans to make the pupils, mouth, and nose.
- Cut out the hair from the spinach tortilla scraps.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
12 comments on “The Grinch Quesadilla”
Great idea, my daughter would love this. So many characters you could make.
So cute! My kids love the Grinch book, movie and song. They'd love to eat the Grinch. 🙂