This Air Fryer Smashed Potatoes Recipe will simply blow you away. You can share this dish with friends and family and they may just fall in love too. Serve it with chicken, beef or pork. You can also make these french onion potatoes as a delicious snack.
Air Fryer Smashed Potatoes
Talk about a wonderful side dish that’s quick and easy, this is it! These air fryer smashed potatoes are so good, you won’t believe how delicious they are until they melt in your mouth. They’re a little crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside. The air fryer makes this recipe so easy, and they’re done in about 15 minutes. You’re gonna love this, so make sure to put it in your favorites!
- Potatoes- Best to use the golden baby potatoes.
- Olive oil- You can use Olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Lipton Onion soup mix- This will be for the taste of the French onion.
- Garlic salt -This will be added to taste.
- Seasoned Pepper –You can add this for a stronger flavor.
- Chives – These will be used to garnish.
How to Make Air Fryer Smashed Potatoes
How Long Does it Take to Make Air Fryer Potatoes?
These potatoes and extremely quick and easy to make. Your potatoes will be cooked in the Air Fryer for 10 minutes then an additional 5 minutes and it will take no longer than 20 minutes to prepare and cook them.
What’s the Best Potato to Use?
It’s always best to use the potatoes that are already in this recipe. The perfect potatoes are the baby ones because they are smaller and take less time to cook through. The specific potatoes in this recipe are the Golden Baby Potatoes.
Serve these Delicious Potatoes With…
- Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats
- Kentucky Bourbon Chicken Wings
- Slow Cooker Drip Beef Sandwiches
- Brown Sugar Bacon Sloppy Joes
- Slow Cooker Dr Pepper Ribs
Air Fryer Smashed Potatoes
- 1 small bag of golden baby potatoes 2 - 3 pound bag
- Spray Olive oil
- 1 package Lipton Onion soup mix
- Garlic salt - to taste
- Seasoned Pepper - to taste
- Chives - to top
- Place the baby potatoes in a large bowl, spray them generously with the Spray Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle the package of Onion Soup over the potatoes, and using your hands, toss the potatoes, to coat them in the onion soup mix.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, and seasoned pepper, and mix well.
- Place the potatoes in the air fryer, and cook for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Open the air fryer, and with a large metal spatula, smash the potatoes in the air fryer basket until they burst open.
- When you've smashed them all, place the basket back in the air fryer, and cook for 5 more minutes.
- When finished cooking, remove to a serving platter, and sprinkle with chopped chives. Serve and Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.