Avocado Deviled Eggs are hard boiled eggs using the yolk combined with avocado for a flavorful creamy center. No mayo needed and has lovely colors for the Holidays.
Deviled Eggs with Avocado
If you are ever searching for the perfect appetizer for a party, BBQ, picnic, or another occasion, then this recipe will do just the trick. This is a quick and easy idea that tastes so good and only uses a few ingredients to make it.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Eggs: You will need to prepare 6 hard-boiled eggs by boiling them in hot water for 10-15 minutes.
Avocados: These will add the main additional flavor and make the mixture very creamy.
Lime Juice: I prefer to use freshly squeezed lime juice for the best flavoring.
Seasonings: I like to use cilantro, garlic powder, salt, and pepper with a little dash of paprika on top.
How To Make Avocado Deviled Eggs
Step 1. Prepare your hard-boiled eggs and take off the outer shells. Cut the eggs vertically down the middle and gently take out the cook egg yolk in the middle.
Step 2. In a mixing bowl, add the yolks and avocado and use a fork to mash and combine until smooth. Put in the rest of the ingredients and combine until fully incorporated.
Step 3. Use a spoon or piping bag to add the mixture into the center of each hard-boiled egg white. Top with a dash of paprika if desired.
What Are Deviled Eggs?
A deviled egg is a hard-boiled egg that is cut in half. The cooked yolk is then removed and combined with other ingredients to make a cream mixture that is then placed back into the center of the hard-boiled egg white.
Deviled Eggs Variations:
There are an array of ways to enjoy deviled eggs and these are just a few great examples:
- Broccoli & Cheese
- Buffalo Chicken
- Bacon Jalapeno
- Bacon & Cheese
- Chipotle & Salsa
- Sun-dried Tomato
- Ham & Cheddar
- Dill Pickle
More Egg Recipes:
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
- Deviled Egg Chicks for Easter
- Ham and Egg Cups (Low-Carb)
- Baked Hard Boiled Eggs in the Oven (Perfection)
Avocado Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs hard-boiled cut in half
- 2 large avocados
- 4 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp cilantro
- Pinch garlic powder to taste
- Pinch Salt to taste
- Pinch Pepper to taste
- Sprinkle paprika optional
- Remove the shells from the hard-boiled eggs.
- Slice the peeled eggs lengthwise and carefully remove the cooked yolks, placing the yolks in a mixing bowl.
- Add the avocado to the bowl and mash with a fork until smooth.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and stir together until blended.
- Spoon or pipe the mixture into the egg halves. Then sprinkle with paprika if desired.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.