Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs are seriously the best deviled egg recipe you will ever make. These eggs are delicious with a hint of spiciness and made super quick using an instant pot. If you love deviled eggs, you have to try these elevated tasty eggs.
Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
These eggs are absolutely fabulous. Low carb and keto friendly, these bacon deviled eggs are perfect for your next get together or just because you love deviled eggs, like I do. Keep these eggs on hand for a quick and easy protein packed snack.
- Eggs- You want to use large eggs for this recipe
- Mayonnaise- You can use full fat, light or Miracle Whip
- Mustard- Mustard gives the eggs a bit of a bit.
- Ketchup- Ketchup adds flavor a touch of sweetness.
- Vinegar- Vinegar gives a tanginess to the eggs.
- Bacon– Cook the bacon until it is crispy and then crumble it.
- Jalapeños – Remove the seeds and then dice it into small pieces.
- Cayenne pepper– Use this to control the amount of heat in the recipe
- Salt and pepper– Season it to your taste
How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot
Place the trivet inside of the Instant Pot and then add one cup of water.
Place the eggs in a single layer inside and then place the lid on top.
Set the timer to 8 minutes for high pressure.
Do a quick release of the pressure and then open the lid.
Run cold water over the eggs until they are cool enough to handle.
Peel off the eggshells and cut the eggs in half lengthwise.
Remove the yolks into a small bowl and mash them with a fork.
Add the mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, and vinegar. Stir together well.
Stir together and then add the mixture into the whites.
Top with bacon and jalapenos.
How Long are Deviled Eggs Good?
Keep the eggs in the refrigerator at all times and also make sure they are covered. The deviled eggs will last for up to 2 days when they are stored properly.
Variations of Instant Pot Deviled Eggs
There are many ways to change deviled eggs. You can add meats like chicken, salmon, and beef. Make them with different cheeses like blue cheese or fets. You can also things like salsa or broccoli.
More Picnic Recipes
Deviled eggs are served at a lot of picnics and get together. Here are some more delicious picnic recipes:
- Easy Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Cherry Dr Pepper Ribs Recipe
- Easy Antipasto Skewers Appetizer
- Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
Instant Pot Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. mustard
- 3 Tbsp. Ketchup
- 3 tbsp. Vineagar
- 4 slices bacon crisp cooked and crumbled
- 1 Jalapeños seeds removed and diced d
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Place your trivet or steam rack in a 6-qt. Instant Pot..
- Add 1 cup water to pot.
- Place eggs in a single layer on rack.
- Lock lid in place.
- Set an Instant Pot on high pressure set timer to 8 minutes.
- Once the time is up release pressure quickly.
- Carefully open lid.
- Run cold water over the eggs until cool enough to handle. Drain the water.
- Peel off eggshells.
- Cut the eggs in Half lengthwise and remove yolks.
- Place yolks in a small bowl.
- Now mash the yolks with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, and vineagar.
- Stir to combine.
- Stuff egg white halves with yolk mixture.
- Top with bacon and jalapeños.