These Jalapeno Deviled Eggs are smokey, spicy, and made with mayo, cream cheese, jalapeños, dijon mustard, sugar, and bacon. The perfect deviled egg recipe with a kick for an appetizer or side dish.
Spicy Bacon Deviled Eggs
This delicious snack is seriously the best recipe you will ever try! They are so simple to make and if you are someone who loves spicy, you will love this. You may also be excited to know that they are low-carb and keto-friendly as well. You better watch out though because you’ll want to eat the entire tray.
Inspired by our Jalapeno Poppers, this spicy deviled eggs recipe is a guarantee to impress your guests at any gathering.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Eggs: You will want these hardboiled and peeled. I like them well done, but they can be cooked however long you prefer.
- Mayonnaise: This along with cream cheese will make the mixture thick and smooth.
- Jalapenos: I like to use pickled jalapenos along with juice. You can also add some chopped ones on top for garnish.
- Add-ins: Add dijon mustard, sugar, and black pepper into the sauce to add additional flavor and spiciness.
- Bacon: You will need cooked and chopped pork or turkey bacon.
How To Make Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
- Step 1. Slice the eggs vertically and in a medium bowl, add the yolks. Use a fork to mash them up into crumbles. Put in the mayonnaise, cream cheese, pickled jalapenos, jalapeno juice, dijon, sugar, and black pepper, and combine/mash until smooth.
- Step 2. Put in the cooked bacon and combine again. Adjust the seasoning if needed before adding the mixture back into the whites of the eggs. Fill them generously and any leftovers can be stored for later or eaten. Top with more chopped jalapenos or bacon and serve. Enjoy!
Variations For Spicy Deviled Eggs
You can change up this recipe in a few different ways that will make it taste even better. Sometimes I like to add meats like chicken, salmon, or beef to it. I like to mix in blue cheese, feta, or other cheeses.
Can You Make Deviled Eggs Ahead of Time?
Yes! It’s best to boil and peel the eggs ahead of time. Store them in the fridge, then you can proceed with directions and serve within 48 hours.
Tips & Tricks
- You can store leftovers in an airtight container and place them in the fridge for the best storage method.
- These will last up to 2 days in the fridge when stored properly.
- Garnish with more jalapenos, bacon, chives, paprika, etc.
More Deviled Egg Recipes:
Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and add the yolks to a medium-sized bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork until it forms crumbles. Add the mayonnaise, cream cheese, pickled jalapenos, jalapeno juice, dijon, sugar, and black pepper to the bowl. Stir and mash until combined and smooth.
- Add the bacon and stir it in. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Add the filling back to the egg whites, and fill them with a generous amount of the filling. You will have some filling left over, but that’s okay. Garnish with a fresh jalapeno slice and more crispy bacon if desired. Serve immediately or chill until serving.