Baked Ranch Chicken Wings
These Baked Ranch Chicken Wings are perfect to share with your friends and family and may just become a new favorite appetizer recipe.
Ranch Chicken Wings
These Ranch Chicken Wings are so delicious and super simple to make! The ingredients are very easy to find and you may already have them in your kitchen.
Before you know it, you will have tender, crispy, and flavorful chicken wings to enjoy with a few loved ones or to have on hand during the playoffs. Be sure to save this to your favorites!
Ingredients You Will Need
(full amounts in recipe box below)
- Chicken wings- You will be needing bone-in wings for this recipe.
- Salt- This will bring out the flavors in the recipe.
- Pepper- The pepper will be for taste.
- Mayo– This will be mixed in with the other ingredients to make a creamy sauce.
- Milk- You can use whole or 2% milk.
- Ranch dressing packet- This will be used for the ranch flavoring.
- Garlic powder- This will add a wonderful aroma to your wings.
- Onion powder- This will be added for additional flavoring.
How to Make Ranch Chicken Wings
You will line a baking sheet using foil and set your oven to 400 degrees.
Arrange the wings onto the prepared sheets.
Sprinkle salt and pepper on top of the wings.
Add all the rest of the ingredients into a small bowl and mix to combine, then brush the mixture onto the wings.
Place the baking sheet full of the wings into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Take the wings out again and brush them again with the sauce.
Then for an additional 15 minutes, bake in the oven or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees.
What Dipping Sauce Goes with Baked Chicken Wings?
There are some simple dipping sauces that you can enjoy with these Chicken wings. You can enjoy these with a simple homemade ranch dressing or even just some store-bought dressing. You can also use hot sauce or cheese sauces.
Can I Make These in the Air Fryer?
You can definitely bake these in the air fryer. Although, times and cooking temperature will be slightly different. This will also be a healthier choice to use the air fryer because it catches any excess grease.
What to Serve with Chicken Wings
Ranch Chicken Wings
- 12 bone-in chicken wings
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 dry ranch dressing packet
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place chicken wings on a baking sheet.
- Salt and pepper the wings.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl and brush it on the wings.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove wings from oven and brush them again with sauce.
- Bake again for an additional 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF.