Blueberry Vodka Lemonade has a sweet vanilla blueberry base and a tart, yet bubbly lemonade layer. It’s a delicious cocktail that tastes as good as it looks.
We have a bunch of cocktail recipes here that you will definitely want to check out after you make this one. Down below I picked out a handful of my favorites to share.
Blueberry Vodka Lemonade
I can definitely foresee this being the drink of the summer. The bright contrasting colors of blue and yellow are so pretty. I can’t wait to share this with my friends at Summer BBQs!
Ingredients You Need
- Vodka – The brand here is your choice, just don’t pick any flavored vodkas for this cocktail.
- ICE Sparkling Water – In the lemonade flavor.
- Torani Vanilla Syrup – You’ll find this in the coffee aisle at the grocery store and they have a sugar free version as well.
- Lemon – A fresh one.
- Fresh Blueberries – Fresh blueberries, too!
- Food Coloring – Blue and yellow colors to add a colorful pop.
- Cocktail Layering Tool – this is key for making those nice individual layers in the glass.
How To Make Blueberry Vodka Lemonade
Using a layering tool for cocktails is what helps us make these really defined, beautiful layers. It’s a tool that I have found myself using over and over again!
- Rinse and dry your berries, then place them in a pitcher.
- Pour the syrup and a drop of blue food coloring over the berries and add to your glass.
- Put the layering tool in the glass and let the floater to rest on top of blueberry layer.
- Pour lemonade in next and allow it to settle.
- Take the layering tool out and lay a lemon on top.
- Separately, mix up your vodka, a bit of lemonade and yellow food coloring. Pour that lastly over the lemon.
- Garnish and drink!
More Drink Recipes To Try Next
Blueberry Vodka Lemonade
- ½ cup Torani vanilla syrup
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 drop blue food coloring
- ½ cup ICE lemonade sparkling water
- 1 lemon
- 1 drop yellow food coloring
- ¼ cup vodka
- Begin with rinsing fresh blueberries and drying them off with a paper towel. Place 12 of them in a small pitcher.
- Add vanilla syrup to blueberries and one drop of blue food coloring, stir, pour into glass.
- Next, add layering tool to glass and allow the floater to rest on top of blueberry layer.
- Slowly, pour lemonade into cup and allow a few seconds for the lemonade to settle on top of the blueberry layer. Remove layering tool and take 1 slice of lemon place in glass.
- Mix vodka, 1 drop of yellow food coloring, and a splash of lemonade in pitcher, stir and pour into glass on top of lemon slice.
- Garnish with lemon slices and blueberries.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.