These cute little Ice Cream Cone White Chocolate Cocoa Bombs are sure to add a bit of excitement to your next sip of your Hot Cocoa. These adorable mini cones are stuffed with all the ingredients to make your Hot Cocoa. Just set this cute cocoa bomb in the bottom of a cup and pour it over with hot milk to watch all the chocolate melt away to reveal all of its lovely contents.
Ice Cream Cone White Chocolate Cocoa Bombs
This White Chocolate cocoa bomb is so good and such a quick and fun new idea for a cocoa bomb. This recipe molds its chocolate into spheres and places the cocoa mix and mini marshmallow-filled bombs on top of tiny miniature ice cream cones. This recipe is then drizzled with white chocolate and topped with sprinkles. This recipe is super fun to put together, so I’m sure you will love to find new recipes to try out. And, these Sugar Cookie Hot Cocoa Bombs and Rum Chata Hot Cocoa Bombs are just some other ideas to give a try.
- Chocolate- You will need white chocolate and have it melted.
- Cones- You will need just about 6 mini ice cream cones for this recipe.
- Sprinkles- You can add rainbow or any other sprinkles you desire.
- Hot Cocoa Mix- This will be added to the chocolate mold with your marshmallows.
- Marshmallows- You will need the mini marshmallows, so they can fit into the chocolate molds.
- Flavor Drops- You will need the Capella Ice cream flavor which you can buy off Amazon.
How to make Ice Cream Cone White Chocolate Cocoa Bombs
Add the white chocolate into a heat-safe bowl, put it into the microwave for 2 minutes to melt.
Put all of the mini cones into the melted chocolate to coat and then, set it aside.
Add the chocolate into the molds and place it into the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
Take out the chocolate molds when set and put together all of the hot cocoa and marshmallows.
Place a skillet on the stove and heat up, then take away from the heat.
Put one-half of the mold onto the heated skillet and melt away some of the edges until smooth.
Add all of the contents inside of another chocolate half and place the melted chocolate half from the mold on top.
Continue until you have used all of the chocolate molds.
Using the leftover white chocolate, dip the base of the chocolate bomb in the melted chocolate and dip the round end of the cone in the melted chocolate too. Then. carefully place the cocoa bomb onto the cone to harden.
Add some more chocolate on top of the cocoa bombs by drizzling and then, adding some sprinkles.
Prepare a mug by filling it up with HOT milk, then put the cocoa bomb in the milk to watch it dissolve, then mix together.
Serve and Enjoy!
Variations on Decorating the White Chocolate Cocoa Bombs
You can really decorate your cocoa bombs any way your like. You can add food coloring to the melted white chocolate to add cool colors. You can change the theme by using variations of different sprinkles. You can use other types of chocolate as well, like dark, milk, or others.
Do I use Milk or Water?
You will be using milk for this hot cocoa recipe. You will need the milk to be a bit hot, so it melts away the chocolate bomb and opens it up. The milk will give a creamier and more flavored Hot cocoa.
More Cocoa Bomb Recipes:
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Andes Mint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Snowman Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Conversation Heart Cocoa Bombs
Ice Cream Cone White Chocolate Cocoa Bombs
- 2 cups white chocolate melted
- 6 mini ice cream cones
- 1 cup of hot cocoa mix
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 drops Capella ice cream flavor drops - amazon
- Begin with melting white chocolate in a bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Next, dip the tops of the mini ice cream cones in the white chocolate and set them aside to set.
- Then, fill round molds with white chocolate and let them sit for 10 minutes in the freezer, remove chocolate from molds and gather hot chocolate and mini marshmallows.
- Heat a small skillet and remove from heat, place one side of the chocolate mold down and melt the edges until they are smooth.
- Next, fill with hot chocolate and mini marshmallows, melt the top of the second piece of chocolate from the mold, and place on top of the other half filled with hot chocolate.
- Repeat. Then dip the bottom of one hot chocolate bomb in the leftover white chocolate and dip the end of the mini cone in white chocolate again and place the cocoa bomb on top of the cone.
- Drizzle the top of the cocoa bomb with white chocolate and add sprinkles.
- Place in a mug filled with hot milk and let the chocolate bomb melt and mix with hot milk.
- Stir and enjoy hot chocolate!