Christmas Crunch Cake (No-Bake)
This Christmas Crunch Cake is going to be a major favorite during the winter season! This Christmas Cake is topped with a delicious and crunchy topping. Only a few ingredients and you will have this Crunch Cake in no time to enjoy anytime, anywhere!
No-Bake Christmas Crunch Cake
This Christmas Crunch Dessert is absolutely amazing, you will want to devour the entire dish by yourself! This recipe is so simple to make and you can even make it ahead of time for any upcoming Holiday gatherings, Christmas Eve, or for a buffet table on Christmas Day. Whatever you decide, don’t forget to combine this amazing Crunch Cake with this Strawberry Crunch Cake and this Banana Crunch Cake.
- Graham Crackers– Use this for the top of your dessert.
- Corn Flakes– These will add an additional crunchy texture.
- Butter– Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Nonpareils– Use red, white, and green to add to on top of your crust..
- Cream Cheese– Use softened or room temperature cream cheese.
- Milk– Use sweetened condensed milk to help with the consistency of the filling.
- Cool Whip– This will be used as a thickening agent for the filling.
How to Make Christmas Crunch Cake
To start, use parchment paper to line an 8×8-inch baking dish.
Add the crackers into a food processor and pulse until you have fine crumbs.
First, add half of the crust into the prepared dish and use a spoon or your fingers to press down evenly.
Secondly, place the dish into the freezer while you make your filling.
Thirdly, add the softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and sugar into another bowl and combine.
Next, place 1/3 cup of the Nonpareils in the mixture and combine.
Afterward, take the baking dish out of the freezer and pour the prepared filling into the cooled crust.
In addition, add the rest of the crust on top and smooth it evenly.
Furthermore, add an additional 1/3 cup of the nonpareils on top and put it back into the freezer. (overnight for best results)
To finish, take the dish out of the freezer and allow it to soften a bit before cutting into 2×3-inch squares.
Serve and enjoy!
How to store this cake?
You will need to place the crunch cake in an airtight container for the best storage method. Put the container into the fridge or freezer to last. Keeping the recipe in the freezer will extend the shelf life of the recipe greatly.
What is the crunch on the Christmas Crunch Cake?
The crunch on top of the Christmas Cake is a combination of two crunchy ingredients. In this recipe, the crunch is made with two ingredeints, graham crackers, and corn flakes. The recipe has two layers of this crust, one on the bottom and one on the top.
More Christmas Recipes:
- Christmas Peppermint Cake
- No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake
- Christmas Cranberry Pound Cake
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake
Christmas Crunch Cake
- 1 sleeve of Graham Crackers – crushed
- 1 Cup of Corn Flake Crumbs
- 1 stick of butter – melted
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- Nonpareils – see recipe
FOR THE FILLING:
- 2 packages of Cream Cheese – softened
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 8 ounces tub of Cool Whip
- 1 cup of Red – White – and Green Nonpareils – Divided – see recipe
- Line an 8 X 8-inch dish with Parchment paper, and place half of the Crust in the dish, and press down evenly with a spoon, or fingers.
- Place the dish in the Freezer.
- In a large bowl, place the softened Cream Cheese, and add the Sweetened Condensed Milk, and Sugar, and stir well to blend.
- Add about 1/3 cup of the Nonpareils, and stir. Remove the dish from the freezer, and place the Filling in the dish, and smooth it evenly on top.
- Place the remainder of the Crust mixture on top of the filling, and smooth out evenly on top of the filling.
- Sprinkle about another 1/3 cup of the Nonpareils on top of the Crust, and place the dish back in the Freezer, overnight for best results.
- Remove the dish about 15 minutes before serving to soften just a little.
- Cut into 2 X 3-inch squares, and serve. Enjoy!