The flavors keep on coming! More and more cheesecake recipes are being shared every day in the world. There is a lot of competition out there for cheesecake. But, I think simple is the best and this Mini Oreo Cheesecake is the perfect recipe to share with friends and family.
Mini Oreo Cheesecake
This Oreo Cheesecake is super moist, creamy, and Oreo flavored! This cheesecake is so delicious and simple to make. This recipe is easy to make and makes cute little bite-sized cheesecakes that are great for any occasion you may have. The flavor is simple and tasty and the texture just melts in your mouth, so be sure to keep this one handy!
Mini cheesecakes are perfect little bites of heaven. Seriously once you start making these, you will want to make them for every event, weekend, and holiday. Anytime is perfect for mini-sized cheesecake recipes like my Lemon Raspberry Cheesecakes or my Gingerbread Cheesecakes. These Mini Cheesecakes that are full of chocolate are a must-make as soon as you can! You will totally understand once you make them why you need these in your life!
- Oreos- You will need the chocolate Oreos with the filling removed.
- Cream cheese– Use softened or room temperature cream cheese.
- Sour cream- The sour cream will keep the cheesecake from cracking.
- Chocolate Chips- You will need to use Semi-sweet chocolate for this recipe.
- Heavy Whipping cream- This will help with the consistency of the ganache.
- Sugar- Every great dessert uses sugar in the recipe.
- Salt- The salt will bring out the flavors in the recipe.
- Vanilla extract- Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Eggs- Use eggs that are at room temperature.
- Butter- Be sure to use unsalted to control the salt in the recipe.
- Powdered Sugar- This sugar is the best for homemade frosting.
How to Make Mini Oreo Cheesecake
Use cupcake liners to line a pan.
Add the Oreos into a food processor and crush into fine crumbs and add to a bowl.
Slowly add melted butter and sugar into the crumbs and combine.
Add about 1 tbsp. of the crust mixture into the prepared liners.
Gently press the crust into the pan using a flat-bottomed cup.
Set your oven to 325 degrees.
Add the cream cheese and sugar into a standing mixer and beat until combined and creamy.
Add in the sour cream, vanilla, and salt into the mixture and combine.
One at a time, add in the eggs and combine.
Add 1/4 c of batter into the prepared liners.
Place in the preheated oven and bake for 17-21 minutes until the edges are golden brown and the middle is set.
Let the recipe completely cool.
Add the heavy cream into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer.
Add the chocolate chips into a heat-safe bowl and pour the heated cream over top.
Let the blend sit for a minute before whisking.
Let the mixture cool slightly.
Add the mixture into a piping bag and cut the tip.
Place dollops on the cheesecakes and smooth evenly.
Add all the whipped ingredients into a large bowl and beat until stiff with peaks using a hand mixer.
Add dollops of the cream on top of the cheesecake and put one oreo on top.
Serve and enjoy!
Can I Make This in a Traditional Pan?
You can use another pan for this Oreo Cheesecake. It’s the measurements of each ingredient that will need to be changed to fit whatever pan you use. You want enough batter to fit the pan.
Is This a No-Bake Cheesecake?
This Oreo Cheesecake is not a No-bake cheesecake. This recipe is placed in the oven to heat the ingredients and set the cheesecake. You will need to set your oven to 325 degrees.
MORE OREO RECIPES
Mini Holiday Oreo Cheesecake
Chocolate Cookie crust
- 16 chocolate oreo cookies creme removed
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ¼ C unsalted butter melted
- 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ C heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ C heavy whipping cream
- ¼ Powdered Sugar
- 24 Holiday Oreos
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- Crush the cookies into fine crumbles and pour into a bowl
- Mix together the melted butter and sugar into the crushed cookies
- Scoop about 1 tbsp of the crust into the cupcake liners
- Using a flat bottom cup, lightly press the crust into a flat disk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy
- Beat in the sour cream, vanilla, and salt until combined
- Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time until combined
- Fold in the chopped holiday Oreos
- Scoop about ¼ C of the cheesecake batter into the cupcake liners
- Bake in the oven for 17-21 minutes or until the edges start to turn a light golden brown color and the center is set
- Allow cooling completely
- Place the chocolate chips into a heavy safe bowl
- Using a small pot, bring the heavy whipping cream to a simmer
- Pour over the chocolate chips and allow to sit for a minute before whisking until smooth
- Allow cooling slightly
- Scoop the ganache into the piping bag
- Cut the tip off the piping bag
- Pipe dollops of the ganache onto the tops of the cheesecakes and smooth evenly
- Using a large bowl and hand mixer, beat together all ingredients until stiff with peaks
- Pipe dollops of the whipped cream onto the top of the cheesecakes and place an Oreo on top
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 1 large piping bag, fitted with a star tip
- 1 large disposable piping bag