Bread is so good and is honestly one of the best inventions if I do say so myself. And, the best thing about it and many other recipes, is that you can make all types of bread. And, this Peppermint Mocha Bread recipe may just knock your socks off and have you fall in love.
Peppermint Mocha Bread
This Peppermint Mocha Bread is absolutely incredible! The flavors in this recipe compliment each other so well and taste amazing. This recipe is very easy to make and is a great recipe to share with your friends and family, so be sure to keep this one handy.
One of the lovely things about bread is that there are so many different varieties and flavors! You can always find a recipe that works perfectly with whatever dish you are planning! Here are a few new bread recipes that you might enjoy! My Cranberry Orange Bread, my Pumpkin Cranberry Walnut Bread, or my Apple Braid Bread.
- Flour- Use all-purpose flour for the best results.
- Baking soda- This will allow your bread to rise in the oven.
- Salt- The salt will bring out the flavors in the bread.
- Sugar- Every great recipe uses sugar for the best results.
- Baking cocoa- This will help with the mocha flavor of the bread.
- Coffee- You will need to use instant coffee granules
- Sour cream- This will add moisture to your bread.
- Eggs- Use eggs that are at room temperature.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Baking Chips- You will need white chocolate peppermint baking chips.
- Chocolate chips- These will be folded into the batter.
How to Make Peppermint Mocha Bread
Set the oven to 350 degrees and use pam to spray a 9 x 5 x 3-inch pan. Place it aside.
Add the flour, baking soda, sugar, and cocoa into a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
Add the sour cream, eggs, and butter into a standing mixer and beat on medium speed.
Combine the wet and dry mixtures on medium to combine.
Add in the baking chips and chocolate chips and fold to combine.
Add the batter to the prepared pan. Then add some crushed peppermint on top.
Put into the oven for 50-55 minutes.
Take out and let it cool for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan.
Take out and transfer to a wire rack and add some fudge sauce on top with more crushed peppermint.
Can I Add Chocolate Chips to This Bread?
This Mocha Bread is one of the best recipes you will make. This bread is pretty wonderful by itself, so not much else is needed. However, if you want to add in chocolate chips or other add-ins you can.
How Long is Mocha Bread Good For?
So, the length of time that the Mocha Bread is good for depends on how it is stored. If left at room temperature, it will only last about 2 days. If placed in the fridge or freezer, in a sealed container it will last up to a week.
MORE PEPPERMINT RECIPES
- Peppermint Oreo Balls
- Peppermint Bark Popcorn
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Ghirardelli Peppermint Cheesecake
- Peppermint White Chocolate Cookies
Peppermint Mocha Bread
- Spray your 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with a nonstick baking spray.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, salt, baking soda, sugar, and cocoa.
- Whisk to combine.
- Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the sour cream, eggs, and butter.
- Mix on medium until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients mix on medium until well combined.
- Gently stir in the white chocolate peppermint baking chips and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into your prepared loaf pan.
- Top with crushed peppermint.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool in a loaf pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the loaf pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Drizzle with fudge sauce and crushed peppermint
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.