Christmas time is here which brings happiness and cheer. You have snowflakes in the air, carols everywhere, and Christmas Tree Cake Dip. A smooth, creamy, and extra sprinkled new way to enjoy Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes.
Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake Dip
Let me start off by saying that Little Debbie’s anything is a sure way to make me do a double take this winter. She has all the best kinds of Holiday-themed treats to enjoy. If this didn’t make you want to whip up this recipe right away, then all I can say is just do it because it’s so delicious! It’s sweet, light, fluffy, and filled with all the good stuff!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes: You can use vanilla or chocolate-flavored trees.
Cool Whip: This will make the dip very light and fluffy. You can buy store-bought or use my own homemade whipped cream.
Sprinkles: I like to add holiday-themed sprinkles for a pop of color. Although, you can use any kind you have on hand.
How To Make Christmas Tree Cake Dip
Step 1. Prepare the tree cakes by chopping into 1/2-inch wide pieces and placing them into a large bowl. Add in the thawed cool whip and vanilla extract and gently fold to combine.
Step 2. Add in the sprinkles and fold to combine. Pour the mixture into a serving bowl and top with more sprinkled if desired. Serve with your choice of dippers, and enjoy!
What To Serve With Christmas Tree Cake Dip?
I love serving this recipe with a bunch of different things ranging from sweet to salty. You can choose between some of the options below for delicious ways to enjoy this dip.
- Graham Crackers
- Fresh Fruit
- Frosted Animal Crackers
- Nilla Wafers
Tips & Tricks
- Feel free to add in more things like chocolate chips, caramel bits, chocolate sauce, etc.
- If you have leftovers, you will need to store them in an airtight container for the best storage method.
- Store this recipe in the fridge or freezer if you want it to last longer.
More Dessert Dip Recipes:
Christmas Tree Cake Dip
- 8 Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes
- 8 oz. cool whip extra creamy, thawed
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp sprinkles Christmas
- Chop the Christmas tree cakes into pieces about ½ inch wide and add them to a large bowl.
- Gently fold in the thawed Cool Whip and vanilla Extract.
- Fold in the sprinkles, then transfer to a serving bowl and top with additional sprinkles if you like. Serve with cookies, graham crackers, or fresh fruit.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.