This Snickers Dip is a delicious dessert dip that’s always a huge hit for any gathering. Served as an appetizer or dessert with apples and graham crackers.
Chocolate Caramel Dip
Sometimes we need a sweet treat that is easy to make and tastes delicious! I love making this Snicker’s dip for events or just for a quick and easy dessert after dinner. This is a simple dip recipe that tastes exactly like a snickers bar. You can have this easy appetizer made in no time!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Cream Cheese: This will make the dip super creamy with a thick consistency.
- Sugar: I use two sugars for this recipe, both granulated sugar and brown sugar for a rich flavor.
- Snickers Bars: I like to use fun-sized Snickers candy bars to make it easier to chop, but you can use a normal size as well.
- Caramel: I like to mix caramel bites, caramel sauce, and mini chocolate chips into the mixture as well as on top for garnish.
How To Make Snickers Dip
Step 1. Add room-temperature butter and cream cheese into a large mixing bowl with the sugar and brown sugar. Combine the ingredients using a hand mixer on low. Pour in the vanilla and add the salt and combine again until smooth.
Step 2. Add the mini chocolate chips, caramel bites, and snickers pieces and fold to combine. Pour the mixture into a serving bowl and top with more caramel sauce, chocolate chips, caramel bites, and snickers. Serve with your choice of dippers. Enjoy!
What Can I Serve With This Snickers Dip?
There is an assortment of options to serve with this recipe. You can serve this with fruit like apple slices or pears, cookies, strawberries, graham crackers, pretzels, Nilla wafers, etc.
Tips & Tricks
- If you need to make this ahead of time, you can prepare the mixture, then when you are ready to serve, you can add the garnish on top.
- Place the dip in an airtight container for the best storage method. You can keep this dip stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Variations: feel free to replace the Snickers with any types of candy bars like Milky Way, Twix, etc… or add in salted peanuts!
More Dip Recipes:
- Graham Crackers
- Be sure your butter and cream cheese are softened to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat butter, cream cheese, sugar, and brown sugar together on low speed.
- Add the vanilla and salt and beat until smooth.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips, caramel bites, and snickers pieces.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl. Drizzle with caramel and top with extra chocolate chips, caramel bites, and snickers.
- Serve with apples and graham crackers.