Calling all pie lovers! Do you want a delicious pie recipe that has a mix of flavors that reminds you of fall. This Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Pie is not only an amazing and tasty dessert, but the overall presentation will have your family and friends wanting the recipe. It takes pumpkin pie to a whole new level.
Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Pie
I love a twist on classic pumpkin pie. I have made it as Crustless Pumpkin Pie, Fireball Whiskey Pumpkin Pie and as Pumpkin Pecan Pie. This version of pumpkin pie is topped with cinnamon rolls and create an incredibly special treat. Serve it with homemade vanilla ice cream for a classic finishing touch.
- Eggs– You want to use room temperature eggs.
- Pumpkin Puree- Be sure to use the puree and not the pie filling.
- Evaporated milk- This is the milk that is usually used in pumpkin pie.
- Sweetened condensed milk- This will add a creamier consistency to your batter.
- Salt– This will bring out the flavors in your recipe.
- Ground cinnamon-, ginger, and cloves- These are the classic spices to use with cinnamon.
- Cinnamon rolls- These are the canned cinnamon rolls found in the refrigerated section of the grocery store.
How to Make a Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pie Recipe
Set your oven to 425 degrees and put the pie dish onto a sheet.
Using a huge bowl, and beat together the eggs until whisked.
Mix within the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, salt, and flavors until combined.
Pour pie blend into the pie crust.
For 15 minutes, bake in the oven and at that point turn the broiler down to 350F and prepare for another 50-60 minutes, or until the edges are set and a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Let the ingredients cool at room temperature, then put into the fridge.
While the oven is still on at 350 degrees, line a cookie sheet with material paper.
Put the cinnamon rolls onto the sheet and heat in the oven for 6-8 minutes or until gently light brown and let cool.
Slice the cinnamon rolls in half, taking out the bottoms.
Take out the pie from the fridge and put the cinnamon rolls into the top of the pie.
Serve with new whipped cream and serve!
Does This Pie Need to Be Refrigerated?
This Cinnamon Pie does not need to be refrigerated. This recipe does not have any form of dairy to require it to be put in the fridge. However, placing in the fridge will allow the shelf life to last longer.
Can I Add Nuts to This Recipe?
You can add whatever you want to any recipe. For this Cinnamon Roll Pie, you could add nuts to it. This will add more texture and may taste even better than it already is. Be sure to chop the nuts into small pieces for the best texture.
More Pumpkin Pie Inspired Desserts
Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Pie
- 1 9 in deep dish pie
- 2 large eggs
- 1 - 15 oz Can of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 C evaporated milk
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 2 - 12.4 oz cans of cinnamon rolls
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and place the pie dish onto a cookie sheet
- Using a large bowl, whisk together the eggs until whisked
- Whisk in the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, salt, and spices until combined
- Pour pie mixture into the pie crust
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn the oven down to 350F and bake for another 50-60 minutes, or until set around the edges and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean
- Allow to cool to room temperature before placing into the fridge
- With the oven still on at 350 degrees, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Place the cinnamon rolls onto the cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes or until lightly golden brown and allow to cool
- Cut the cinnamon rolls in half, removing the bottoms
- Remove the pie from the fridge and place the cinnamon rolls into the top of the pie
- Serve with fresh whipped cream and enjoy!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.