Oreo lovers rejoice because we have got the ultimate cookie recipe just for you! These Cookies and Cream Cookies are heavenly and very simple to make. And the cream Oreo buttercream is to die for!
The Best Oreo Cookies
This Oreo Cookies recipe is one of the best cookies you will ever have. The soft and chewy cookie is topped with a swirl of delicious and creamy Cookies and Creme Frosting. This recipe is sure to become one of your favorites. You will want to devour a whole plate of them!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Cookies and Cream Cookies
Butter: It is best to use unsalted butter for this recipe. Using unsalted butter will give you control of the flavoring in the recipe. This will allow the rawest and natural flavor to come out in the recipe.
Granulated Sugar: In addition to adding a sweeter flavor to a cookie recipe. Granulated sugar caramelizes and absorbs moisture which overall improves the texture and flavor of the cookie.
Vanilla Extract: Vanilla Extract is used not only to add an aroma to the recipe but also to enhance the flavor as well for a sweeter and more delicious recipe.
Eggs: When making cookies, you always want to use room-temperature eggs. It gives the best texture to cookies.
Flour: All-purpose flour is best to use. However, if you are using self-rising flour, you would eliminate the baking powder.
Baking Soda: Baking soda will help the cookies rise in the oven. This will make your cookies light and fluffy.
Salt: Everyone always thinks it is weird to put salt in things like desserts because they aren’t salty foods. Adding salt brings out the flavor. You don’t want to skip this step.
OREOS: No cookies and cream dessert is complete without Oreo cookies.
Cookies and Creme Frosting:
Powdered Sugar: This is the best sugar to use when needing a frosting with a smooth consistency.
Heavy Whipping Cream: This is a great thickening agent when used at room temperature.
How To Make Cookies and Cream Cookies
Step 1. Set the oven to 350 degrees and use parchment paper to line two cookie sheets. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl and whisk to combine.
Step 2. Add the butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs into a standing mixer and combine until smooth and fluffy. Slowly combine the wet and dry ingredients. Add in the Oreos and chopped candy bars and fold to combine.
Step 3. Form the dough into a ball using a medium scoop and use a flat-bottom disk to lightly flatten it into a thick disk. Arrange onto the prepared pans and bake for 13-16 minutes in the oven or until the edges are firm. Take out and allow the cookies to cool thoroughly.
Step 1. Add the butter, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla into a standing mixer and combine until fluffy. Add in the ground Oreos and combine. Place into a piping bag.
Step 2. Pipe the frosting onto the cookie in a circular motion to create rings. Make sure the line of frosting is thick.
Top with a mini Oreo in the middle.
Serve and Enjoy!
Can These Oreo Cookies Be Left At Room-Temperature?
Yes, this recipe is good to keep at room temperature. There is nothing in this delicious recipe that would make the cookies go bad. You can also store them in the fridge or freezer if you’re looking for them to last a while.
How To Store Cookies and Cream Cookies?
Place the cookies into an airtight container. You can keep them at room temperature or store them in the fridge or freezer. This can be left in the freezer for up to 3 months.
More Oreo Cookie Recipes:
Cookies and Cream Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup crushed Oreos
- 3 Hershey Cookies & Cream Chocolate Bars chopped
Cookie and Creme frosting:
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup ground Oreos
- Mini Oreos
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Using a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt
- Using a standing mixer, beat the butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs until combined, smooth and fluffy
- Gradually whisk in the flour ingredients
- Fold in the ground Oreos and chopped candy bars until combined
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop some dough onto the cookie sheets and lightly press into a thick disk
- Bake in the oven for 13-16 minutes or until firm around the edge
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely
- Using a standing mixer, beat the butter, powdered sugar, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla until combined and fluffy
- Beat in the ground Oreos until combined
- Scoop the frosting into the piping bag
- Using the piping bag, pipe a thick ring of frosting in a circular motion to create the rings on the cookie
- Place a mini Oreo in the center
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 1 large piping bag fitted with a round tip
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.