Oreo Milkshake Recipe
Do you love Oreos? If so, then this is the perfect drink for you. This Easy Oreo Milkshake recipe is quick and easy to make. It’s a delicious treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth in no time!
Easy Oreo Milkshake
This Oreo Milkshake is so simple and delicious. With only a handful of ingredients, you can have a tasty milkshake in no time. This recipe is so easy, that you just add ice cream into a blender with the whole Oreos and add a few extra ingredients. If Oreo is one of your top flavors, then you are sure to enjoy this Christmas Mini Oreo Cheesecake or these White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Balls which are perfect for any occasion.
- Cookies– You will be using Oreos in this recipe.
- Ice Cream– You will need vanilla ice cream for this recipe.
- Milk– You can use your choice of whole or 2%
- Whipped Topping– This can be added to the finished milkshake. (Optional)
- Chocolate Drizzle– This will be added on top of the milkshake for garnish. (Optional)
How to Make Easy Oreo Milkshake
To start, place Oreos into a Ziploc bag and crush until you have a crumble, texture then set aside.
First, add the ice cream and one cup of milk into a blender and combine until smooth.
Secondly, put six Oreos into the ice cream and pulse to combine.
Thirdly, add the milkshake into two tall drinking glasses.
Next, top with your choice of whipped cream (1/2 C), chocolate drizzle (1 TBS), and additional crushed Oreos.
Finally, place 2 Oreos on top of the milkshake for garnish.
Serve right away and enjoy!
Can I Make Milkshakes Ahead Of Time?
This Milkshake recipe is best served immediately. The experience of this milkshake will not be the same if made ahead of time. In addition, the milkshake only requires a few minutes of your time, so it is simple and fast to make.
Can you make a milkshake without a blender?
Yes, you can make a milkshake without a blender by allowing it to heat in the microwave, and just when it starts to melt, use a spoon to smooth the ice cream, this should take 15-30 seconds. You can add in milk and other add-ins once the ice cream is softened. Pour all the ingredients into a jar and shake vigorously until fully combined. Grab a glass and pour in your milkshake, topping it off with whipped cream if desired.
More Oreo Recipes:
Easy Oreo Milkshake
- 10 oreo cookies
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipped topping optional
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate drizzle optional
- In a ziplock bag, crush two oreo’s to make a crumble topping. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine the ice cream and one cup of milk and blend until smooth.
- Add 6 Oreo cookies and pulse until fully mixed.
- Pour into two tall shakes or drinking glasses.
- Top the shakes with ½ cup whipped topping, 1 Tablespoon of chocolate drizzle, and the crushed Oreos.
- Use the two remaining Oreos for garnish on the top. Serve immediately.