If you are looking for a quick and easy Spritzer to enjoy late at night after a long day or over the weekend to share with your friends or family, then this recipe is for you. This Cranberry Spritzer Recipe is simple and perfect for any occasion and may become a favorite.
Cranberry Spritzer Recipe
The holidays are all about enjoying a refreshing beverage with friends and family. Along with this holiday cocktail, I have a few other cocktail recipes that you might enjoy. Of course no holiday party is complete without Spiked Punch! Our Jack Frost Cocktail is a great way to usher in Old Man Winter! If a warmer drink sounds more appealing, then our Boozy Peppermint Mocha will work perfectly!
Ready to make this Cranberry Spritzer?
- Cranberry Liquor- This will be added for additional flavor.
- Silver Tequila- This type of tequila will add a more naturally sweeter taste to the drink.
- Cranberry Juice- You will need this for your signature cranberry flavoring.
- Cranberry Seltzer water- When you add this to your drink, it adds carbonation.
- Mint sprigs- You can add this as a garnish.
- Cranberries- You can add fresh cranberries for garnish as well.
How to Make a Cranberry Spritzer with Tequila
Add all your ingredients into a medium pitcher and stir to combine.
Fill serving glasses with ice.
Place mint and fresh cranberries on top.
Can I Make This a Mocktail?
You can definitely make this recipe into a Mocktail. In this Cranberry Spritzer, most of the flavor is from the cranberries and you will have no issues making it nonalcoholic. All you have to do is not add the liquor to this mixture and you will have a delicious cranberry juice.
Garnishes for a Cranberry Spritzer
There are two simple garnishes you can have for this recipe. For the Cranberry Spritzer recipe above, the instructions list the ingredients that you can use. You can simply use mint or cranberries to top it off.
More Cocktail Recipes
- Plum Apple Hot Toddy Whiskey Cocktail
- Caramel Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail
- Cherry Lemonade Cocktail
- Pumpkin White Russian Cocktail
- Boozy Peppermint Mocha
Cranberry Spritzer Recipe
Cranberry Tequila Spritzer ingredients:
- 1 cup Silver Tequila
- ½ cup Cranberry Liquor
- 2 cup Cranberry Juice
- 3 cups Cranberry Seltzer water
- Mint sprigs for garnish
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- Add all ingredients into a medium sized pitcher and stir to combine.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with mint and cranberries.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.