Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (4-ingredients)
These double chocolate chip cookies are rich chewy chocolate cookies that have so much chocolate flavor it is bursting in each bite. The best part – only 4-ingredients! Chocolate cookies that are stuffed with chocolate chips, any chocoholic is going to be coming back for more cookies. Be careful you don’t eat them all in one sitting.
If you like the ease of making cookies with a cake mix, you will also love Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies Made with only 4-ingredients!
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
These chocolate fudge cookies are rich and chewy are made extremely easy. Using a triple chocolate cake mix as the base of these cookies, the cookies are much easier to make. Keep the cake mix on hand so that you can make these cookies whenever the craving hits. The cake mix gives these cookies a fudgy texture that takes these cookies over the top.
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Triple chocolate cake mix
- Nestle semi sweet chocolate chips
- Canola oil
How to Make Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Using a mixer, mix together the cake mix, oil, and eggs.
Fold in the chocolate chips and then place the dough in the refrigerator overnight.
The next day, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Using a cookie scooper, scoop the dough and then roll them into balls. Place them on the cookie sheet with about 12 on each sheet.
Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies are done.
What’s the Best Chocolate For This Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
I like to use the triple chocolate cake mix for the majority of the flavor in these cookies. This covers the chocolate needed. However, when I am adding the chocolate chips to these cookies, I like to use Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips. These chips have just the right amount of sweetness and pairs perfectly with the cookie dough.
Can I Freeze This Chocolate Cookie Dough?
If you want to make this dough ahead and be able to freeze the chocolate cookie dough you can easily do that. You can put the whole batch in a freezer bag and then scoop it later when you are ready. The other option is to have the cookie dough scooped into dough balls already. When I do this, I like to have the cookies frozen on a plate first. Then once they are frozen I will move them to a freezer bag. This prevents the dough balls from sticking to each other and I can make as little or as many as I want.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 - 15.25 oz triple chocolate cake mix
- 1 - 12 oz back of nestle semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- ½ C canola oil
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the cake mix, oil and eggs until combined
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Place dough into the fridge overnight
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop out some dough, roll into balls and place onto the cookie sheet. About 12 cookies on the cookie sheet
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until done
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before moving and baking the rest of the dough
- Avoid eating all in one sitting because they are that good!
- Enjoy !