When it comes to easy desserts, it doesn’t get easier than Magic Bars. Made with an Easter twist, these bars are made into layers of all your favorites, like graham cracker layer, chocolate chips, coconut, sweetened condensed with Easter M&Ms. This is a treat you will make over and over again.
Easter Magic Bars Recipe
These Easter Magic Bars are so addictive with all the best flavors in one amazing bar. Magic Bars are so fabulous they have been a long loved dessert. While some Magic Bars have a few added ingredients, the basic recipe is always the same. With all these flavors, this is one of the best desserts ever.
The full recipe is listed down below
- Unsalted butter – Unsalted butter is always best to use for baking. It lets you control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Graham cracker crumbs- While I recommend using ready to use crumbs for convenience, you can certainly make the crumbs yourself to save money.
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Mini chocolate chips – I prefer the mini chocolate chips in this recipe but you can use whichever you prefer. A fun way to change this recipe is to try semi sweet and milk chocolate or dark chocolate the next time.
- Peanut butter chips
- Quick cook oats – You want the quick-cooking oats, not the old fashion.
- Sweetened coconut flakes
- Easter M&Ms
How to Make Easter Magic Bars Recipe
Using a 9*13 inch baking dish, line it with parchment paper.
Melt the butter and then add it to the graham crackers. Mix it well with a fork and then add it to the prepared pan.
Press it into place as the crust of these bars.
Pour the condensed milk over the graham crackers and then sprinkle in the oats, chocolate chips, coconut, peanut butter chips, and the M&Ms.
Bake the Magic Bars for 25-30 at 350 Degrees.
When they are done, remove them from the oven and let it cool.
The cookie bars need to be fully cooled before serving.
Do These Need to Be Refrigerated?
Once you have made these Magic Bars, you can leave them at room temperature. You will want to make sure they are stored in an airtight container or in a freezer bag. The bars will last up to a week when covered properly.
Can You Make Magic Bars Without Coconut?
Coconut is one of the traditional flavors in these bars, but if you do not like the taste, have an allergy or simply do not have it, you can skip the coconut. While the coconut gives these bars an amazing flavor, they will still be fabulous without it.
More Easter Recipes
- Mini Easter Cheesecakes
- Coconut Macaroons Recipe – Easter Birds Nests
- Easter Cadbury Cupcakes
- Malted Egg Easter Cookies
- Easter M&M Cookies Soft and Chewy
Easter Magic Bars Recipe
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter softened
- 2 Cups Graham cracker crumbs- Ready made
- 14 oz Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Cup Mini chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Peanut butter chips
- 1/2 Cup Quick cook oats
- 1/2 Cup Sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Cup Easter M&Ms
- Prepare your 9x13 baking dish by lining it with a parchment paper.
- Place your butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat for 30 seconds until melted.
- In a small bowl add the melted butter, and the graham cracker crumbs.
- Stir with a fork until well mixed.
- Press the Graham cracker crumbs mixture into the bottom of your baking pan.
- Pour the condensed milk over the graham cracker crust.
- Now evenly sprinkle with oats, chocolate chips, coconut, peanut butter chips, and the Easter M&Ms.
- Bake for 25-30 at 350 Degrees.
- Remove from the oven and set to the side to cool.
- The cookie bars need to be fully cooled before serving.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.