Easy Apple Crisp
When you taste this easy apple crisp recipe, you are going to have a new favorite apple dessert. Delicious homemade apple filling with an incredible apple crisp topping is so simple to make. Enjoy it straight from the oven or the next day.
Do you love apple flavored treats? Enjoy this Caramel Apple Butterscotch Cocktail while enjoying your dessert.
Easy Apple Crisp
When it comes to an apple dessert, there is nothing easier than this easy apple crisp. This is such a simple dessert, you can start is right as dinner finishes and it is ready soon after. Don’t be fooled just because it is simple, this dessert is delicious enough to serve to your guests.
How Long Does an Apple Crisp Last
This dessert will last about 3 to 4 days. It is important that the apple crips is stored properly in order to help it last the longest possible and taste its best. It can be reheated in the oven on a very low temperature if you prefer it warm rather than cold or room temperature.
How to Store an Apple Crisp
This can be stored at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Make sure it is covered well in plastic or stored in an airtight container. I like to put a paper towel on top of the apple crips to collect any moisture so that it stays crisp.
Ingredients in Easy Apple Filling
- Granny Smith apples
- Granulated sugar
- Lemon juice
Ingredients in Apple Crumble Topping
- Quick oats
- Brown sugar
- All-purpose flour
How to Make
Start with a preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10*15 inch baking dish.
In a large bowl, mix together the apple filling; apples, granulated sugar, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
In another bowl mix together the apple crisp topping. Combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and butter. The texture with be crumbly.
Pour half of the oats mixture into the prepared baking dish and pat it down.
Spread the apple mixture over the base.
Add the rest of the oat mixture over top of the apple filling.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Let it cool slightly before serving.
Other Apple Recipes You Will Love:
Easy Apple Crisp Recipe
- 5 pounds Granny Smith apples cored, peeled, and sliced into thin slices
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon divided
- 2 cups quick oats
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, granulated sugar, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of the cinnamon.
- In a second large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, 1 tablespoon of the cinnamon, and the butter. Mix until well combined and crumbly in texture.
- Pour half of the oat mixture into the bottom of a greased 10×15 inch glass baking dish and pat it down evenly. Spread the apples over the oat mixture in the pan, then top with the remaining oat mixture.
- Bake the apple crisp at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.