Eggnog is a staple beverage to enjoy during the holidays and those who enjoy it, you will surely love these Eggnog Pudding Shots. A simple mix of southern comfort eggnog, bourbon, and vanilla pudding.
Spiked Eggnog Pudding Cups
These spiked pudding cups are so delicious and easy to make. I love serving these at holiday parties and get-togethers because they are always a hit. They are ready to chill in just minutes and have the best creamy cinnamon vanilla flavor.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Eggnog: I use Southern Comfort eggnog for this recipe, but you can use your favorite kind. This will make the jello vanilla pudding super creamy and tasty.
Bourbon: You can use your favorite bourbon for this recipe.
Cool Whip: This will help thicken the recipe, you can also use Reddi-whip, cinnamon, and cinnamon sticks to add on top.
How To Make Eggnog Pudding Shots
Step 1. Add the Jello Pudding, Cool Whip, Egg Nog, and Bourbon into a large bowl and combine until fully incorporated. Fill the cups or mini mason jars with the mixture and store them in the fridge for 4 hours to chill or overnight for the best results.
Step 2. Add a dollop of whipped topping with a sprinkle of cinnamon and one cinnamon stick for garnish. Serve and enjoy!
What Toppings Taste Best For Eggnog Pudding Shots?
I love adding toppings on to recipes like this to make them a little more eye-popping and decorative. Some of my favorite things to add are homemade whipped cream, a dash of cinnamon, cinnamon stick, or both, and sprinkles.
Tips & Tricks
- Use plastic shot cups for easy storage and easy disposal. The cups with lids will make it easy to just pop in the fridge and enjoy whenever.
- You can use brandy instead of bourbon.
- Try using cinnamon flavored eggnog for more flavor.
More Eggnog Recipes:
Eggnog Pudding Shots
- 1/2 cup Southern Comfort Egg Nog
- 2 Jello Vanilla Pudding Cups
- 2 cups Cool Whip thawed
- 1/4 cup Bourbon
- Reddi-whip to top
- Cinnamon to Garnish
- Cinnamon Sticks to Garnish, optional
- In a large bowl, add the Jello Pudding, Cool Whip, Egg Nog, and Bourbon. Stir well to blend, until completely mixed.
- Fill Mini Mason Jars (See Link) with the Egg Nog Shot mixture, and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight for best results.
- Before serving, top with Redd-whip, and whipped topping, sprinkle a little Cinnamon on top, and add a Cinnamon Stick for extra Garnish. Serve, and Enjoy!