Cheesecake is always a got to in my house, this dessert is so amazing and has the best texture and taste. So, just in time for the holidays, I have a wonderful recipe I would like you to try. These Mini Eggnog Cheesecake Bites are perfect to share with your friends and family. Full of delicious eggnog flavor, these are a real treat.
Mini Eggnog Cheesecake
This Mini Cheesecake recipe is so good! These cheesecakes are the best creamy textured and sweet flavored desserts. They are so tiny and cute and a great treat to have during any time of the day. This recipe is super simple and easy to make, so be sure to save this one!
I think mini cheesecakes are one of my favorite desserts! For some reason, it doesn’t seem like such a guilty pleasure when you are making mini-sized cheesecakes! If you are a fan of these mini desserts, I have a few other ones that I think you will absolutely adore. Like my Mini Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake Bites or my Mini Banana Pudding Cheesecakes. Of course, I have to admit, these mini cheesecakes full of chocolate are a pure indulgence.
- Graham Cracker crumbs- The crumbs will be used for the base of the mini cheesecakes.
- Butter- Use unsalted to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Ground nutmeg- This will add a wonderful aroma to your recipe.
- Cream Cheese- Use at softened or room temperature.
- Sugar- Every great dessert uses sugar in the recipe.
- Eggnog- This will be used for the main eggnog flavoring.
- Flour- Use all-purpose flour for the best results.
- Egg- Use eggs at room temperature.
- Vanilla extract- Make sure you are using pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Whipped cream- Use fresh whipped cream for topping.
- Ground cinnamon- This will be sprinkled on top of the finished dessert.
How to Make Mini Eggnog Cheesecake
Set your oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Add the crumbs, butter, and 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg into a large bowl and combine until it forms a wet sand-like texture.
Use a tablespoon to scoop the crumb base into the liners, then use a flat-bottom object to press the crust into the pan.
Place it aside.
Add the cream cheese and sugar into a large mixing bowl and combine until smooth.
Add in the egg, eggnog, flour, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, and vanilla and mix again until smooth.
Use a tablespoon to add 2 1/2 scoops of the batter into the crusts.
Put into the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the middle is set.
Take out of the oven and let it sit at room temperature to cool, then remove from pan. Put into the fridge overnight.
Dollop some fresh whipped cream on top and sprinkle some cinnamon on top.
Serve and Enjoy!
What Does Eggnog Taste Like?
Eggnog in this Mini Cheesecake recipe tastes amazing. If you’ve never had eggnog before, you are in for a real treat. Eggnog is similar to the taste of melted ice cream and is sweet and creamy.
Does This Contain Alcohol?
For this Mini Cheesecake recipe, it does not have alcohol in it. The eggnog does not contain any alcohol. However, you could add alcohol to the eggnog if you wanted to.
MORE MINI CHEESECAKE RECIPES
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- Mini Chocolate Pumpkin Bites
- Candy Cane Red Velvet Mini Cheesecakes
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake Bites
Mini Eggnog Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 C Graham Cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp unsalted sweet cream butter melted
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 - 8 oz oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1/2 C Eggnog
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Fresh whipped cream for topping
- Ground cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- In a large bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, butter, ½ tsp ground nutmeg until a wet sand like mixture forms
- Scoop about 1 tbsp of the crust into the paper liners
- Use a flat bottomed cup to flatten the crust
- Set aside
- Using a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until combined and smooth
- Beat in the egg, eggnog, flour, ½ tsp nutmeg and vanilla until combined and smooth
- Scoop about 2 ½ tbsp of the batter into the liners
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the center has set
- Allow to cool to room temperature before removing from the pan and placing into the fridge overnight
- Top with fresh whipped cream and sprinkle some cinnamon
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.