This simple no-bake Eggnog Pie is made with vanilla pudding, eggnog, whipped cream, and nutmeg with a graham cracker crust.
No-Bake Eggnog Pie
This delicious pie is a dessert that can be ready in no time. This recipe has a small list of ingredients with the easiest set of steps to follow. I love making this pie for the Holidays because it is so tasty with a soft and creamy texture.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Crust: You can buy a pre-made crust or make your own homemade pie recipe.
Pudding: Instant vanilla pudding mix will add a ton of flavor to this pie.
Eggnog: You can use this with ground nutmeg for more flavor or you can buy other types of flavors.
How To Make Eggnog Pie
Step 1. Add the eggnog and pudding mix into a medium bowl and combine using an electric mixer until thick. Add in the whipped topped and nutmeg and fold to combine until fully incorporated.
Step 2. Add the mixture to the crust and use a spatula to spread it out evenly. Top with a dusting of nutmeg. Place for 4 hours in the fridge until firm or overnight for best results. Serve and enjoy!
The best crust for this recipe is the graham cracker crust. I like to make this recipe with a premade crust so the recipe is quicker and easier. However, you can make our homemade pie crust that would be delicious as well.
Can I Freeze this Pie?
Yes! This pie is super easy to make ahead of time and freeze to use for the Holidays later. Cover the pie with plastic wrap and store it in a freezer-safe container for up to 3 months. When ready to serve, let the pie thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
Tips & Tricks
- I love using regular eggnog, but there are many different flavors you can use for this pie. You can try vanilla, pumpkin spice, or cinnamon. If you decide to use pumpkin spice, you won’t need to add the ground nutmeg.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for the best storage method.
- This recipe will keep for up to 5 days in the fridge or up to a month in the freezer.
More Eggnog Recipes:
Eggnog Pie (No-Bake)
- 1 graham cracker crust prepared
- 1 3.4 oz box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups eggnog
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- In a medium bowl, combine eggnog and pudding mix, and beat with an electric mixer until thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping and nutmeg until fluffy and fully combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared graham cracker crust, and spread evenly with a spatula. Sprinkle with additional nutmeg.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. You can also refrigerate overnight or until ready to serve