You have to try these incredible Dunkaroos Cookies. These sprinkle cookies bring in all the flavors of the old childhood classic, Dunkaroo Dip. If you love the flavors of this dip, you have to try these fantastic cookies.
Dunkaroos Sprinkle Cookies
These Dunkaroo Cookies are by far one of my favorite recipes to make. This cookie recipe tastes exactly like the Dunkaroo dip and may even be better! With a simple list of ingredients, these cookies can be ready to enjoy in no time.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Butter: It is best to use unsalted butter for this recipe. Using unsalted butter will give you control of the flavoring in the recipe. This will allow the rawest and natural flavor to come out in the recipe.
Brown Sugar: This is great for making adding more moisture to the cookie. We all love a chewy and delectable cookie, and this ingredient will do just that.
Granulated Sugar: In addition to adding a sweeter flavor to a cookie recipe. Granulated sugar caramelizes and absorbs moisture which overall improves the texture and flavor of the cookie.
Eggs: When making cookies, you always want to use room-temperature eggs. It gives the best texture to cookies.
Vanilla Extract: Vanilla is used not only to add an aroma to the recipe but also to enhance the flavor as well for a sweeter and more delicious recipe.
All-Purpose Flour: All-purpose flour is best to use. However, if you are using self-rising flour, you would eliminate the baking powder.
Dunkaroos Vanilla Frosting: regular vanilla frosting can also be used.
How To Make Dunkaroos Funfetti Cookies
Step 1. Set the oven to 350 degrees and use parchment paper to line two cookie sheets. Add the butter, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, and vanilla into a standing mixer and combine until fluffy. Put the flour, salt, and baking powder into a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
Step 2. Slowly combine both mixtures and add in 2 C of chocolate chips and 1 C of sprinkles and fold to combine. Scoop the dough into your hand using a medium ice cream scoop and form it into a ball. Arrange onto the prepared pans and place into the oven to bake for 15-18 min. Take out and allow the cookies to cool thoroughly.
Step 3. Add 1 tbsp of the frosting on top of the cookie and sprinkle with confetti sprinkles.
Take a dunkaroo cookie and place it in the middle of the frosting. Enjoy!
What Is Dunkaroo Dip?
Dunkaroo Dip is a childhood kids’ snack that was very popular back then. This dessert snack had miniature cookies that you could dip into the frosting. The frosting also has sprinkles in it as well.
How To Store Dunkaroo Cookies?
You can place these cookies into an airtight container. These can be kept at room temperature if desired. If you want to extend the shelf life, you can keep them in the fridge or freezer.
More Sprinkle Recipes:
- Red Velvet Sprinkle Cookies
- Soft Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Chocolate Sprinkle Cake
- Christmas Funfetti Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Using a standing mixer, beat the butter, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until combined and fluffy
- Using a medium bowl, whisk the flour, salt, and baking powder
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients into the wet until a dough forms
- Fold in the 2 C chocolate chips and 1 C confetti sprinkles
- Using a medium ice cream scoop, scoop dough into your hands and roll it into a ball
- Place onto the cookie sheets and bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes
- Allow the cookies to cool completely
- Spoon 1 tbsp of the vanilla frosting on top of the cookies and sprinkle some confetti sprinkles on top
- Spread the frosting on the top of the cookie
- Place a dunkaroo cookie in the center of the frosting (optional).