If you are looking for the perfect side dish, look no further. You are going to love this amazing Instant Pot Glazed Carrots Recipe. With a great flavor, these carrots are so easy to make. Make these carrots as part of a simple dinner or as part of a larger celebration, like Thanksgiving.
Instant Pot Glazed Carrots
This Instant Pot Glazed Carrots Recipe is so simple to make! This recipe may have very few ingredients, but they do indeed pack a punch of flavor to your meal. This recipe is so fast to make and will be done in just 5 minutes! Pair the carrots with Easy Chicken Tetrazzini – (8-ingredients) or Harvest Pork With Apples.
- Carrots– You will be using baby carrots for this recipe.
- Butter– You can use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Brown sugar- This is going to add a great richness to the carrots.
- Salt- The salt will bring out all the flavors in the recipe.
- Water- You will use this to cook your carrots.
How to Make Glazed Carrots
Put your carrots and water into an instant pot. Seal the lid and close by pushing the valve away from you.
Put your instant pot on high pressure and cook the carrots for 4 minutes.
When done, bring the valve towards you to manually release. Empty out the water and take out the carrots. Set aside.
Push cancel on the IP and switch to saute. Put in the sugar, butter, and salt. Constantly mix until fully melted.
Put the carrots into the melted glaze. Mix well and Enjoy!
If you desire more servings, just cook for the same time with multiply more ingredients.
Can I Freeze Cooked Glazed Carrots?
You should always make recipes fresh for the best results. And, to make just enough for you and your family to enjoy. The glazed carrots may become too mushy if frozen and reheated.
How Long Does it Take to Cook Carrots?
One of the best things about side dishes is that they normally are quick to make. This Glazed Carrot recipe is one of the quick ones. It only takes about 5 minutes to fully finish the recipe.
More Side Dish Recipes
- Root Beer Baked Beans with Bacon
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Crockpot Mashed Potatoes – Super Creamy
- Brussel Sprouts With Bacon
- Baked Zucchini Spears
Instant Pot Glazed Carrots
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 1/4 butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 water
- Add all of your carrots and water to the instant pot. Close the lid on your instant pot and close the valve by pushing it away from you.
- Set your instant pot to high pressure for four minutes.
- Once your four minutes are up, do a manual release by Bringing the valve towards you. Drain the water from your instant pot and remove carrots. Set aside.
- Press cancel on your instant pot and then press sauté mode. Add your sugar butter and salt. Continue to mix until the butter is completely melted.
- Add your carrots to your butter and sugar mixture. Stir well and then serve! If you choose to make more servings keep the Pressure Cook time the same but multiply the ingredients.