Brussel Sprouts with bacon and ranch all roasted and covered in parmesan cheese is the side dish you’ll want to make for every dinner. Even picky eaters like this recipe!
I love roasted vegetables. Of all the ways to get my daily dose of veggies, this is by far my favorite. If you’re looking to start serving more vegetables at your dinner table, we picked a few of our favorite recipes below to share with you.
Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
If Brussel sprouts are one of those vegetables that you just don’t particularly *love* but want to give another try, this recipe certainly for you. Given the right recipe, any vegetable can quickly become a household favorite. Adding bacon, cheese and ranch dressing on these definitely increase their taste tenfold.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Brussel Sprouts. We cut ours in half but if they are large you can quarter them.
- Ranch Seasoning Mix. The packets that you find in the dressing aisle.
- Olive Oil. If you’re in a pinch, a couple good substitutes are coconut oil, butter or vegetable oil.
- Garlic Paste. If you don’t have paste you can substitute with garlic powder.
- Paprika. If you like more spice, you can add in cayenne pepper, too.
- Bacon. Pre-cook the bacon to the crispiness of your liking.
- Parmesan Cheese.
- Extra ranch dressing for serving.
How To Make Roasted Brussel Sprouts
This is incredibly simple to do and doesn’t take much time at all. Rinse and trim up your Brussel sprouts, fry up your bacon, and let’s go.
- Season Brussel Sprouts. Toss your chopped Brussel sprouts and bacon in a bowl with the oil and all of the spices.
- Bake. Spread the Brussel sprouts mixture onto a baking sheet and cook on 425 degrees for about 30 minutes. You’ll know they are ready when they begin to look slightly charred. Sprinkle some parmesan on top when you pull them out of the oven.
Serve these up with some extra ranch dressing for dipping and that’s it! Pretty easy, huh? My favorite recipes are the ones that are as tasty as they are simple.
We have started incorporating this recipe into our dinners more and more. It goes very good with Garlic Butter Steak Bites and Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan. Pair it with your favorite chicken or steak recipe.
More Veggie Recipes To Try Next
Cauliflower Bacon Cheese Casserole
Brussel Sprouts With Bacon
- 2½ lbs brussels sprouts washed, trimmed, and halved
- 1 packet 1 oz Ranch Seasoning Mix
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 8 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Ranch dressing for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add prepared brussel sprouts to a large mixing bowl and toss with the seasoning, olive oil, garlic paste, paprika, and chopped bacon until evenly coated.
- Spread the brussel sprouts out evenly on a large rimmed baking and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, they will begin to look slightly charred when they are done.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkles with Parmesan cheese and drizzle with ranch dressing before serving.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.