Nutter Butter Brownies are loaded with your choice of chocolate chips or peanut butter cookie dough, nutter butter, and fudge brownies mix. This is a different version of our popular Slutty Brownies.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
This is a treat that is sure to make a statement at a party and have everyone coming around for seconds. I always have people coming up to me and asking for this recipe. It is so simple to make and tastes so good! With a simple list of ingredients and easy steps to follow, you can have this recipe made in no time.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough: You can buy pre-packaged cookie dough or make your own homemade dough.
Nutter Butter: These can be found at your local grocery store.
Fudge Brownie Mix: You can buy a box of mixes or make your own brownie mix at home.
How To Make Nutter Butter Brownies
Step 1. Set the oven to 350 degrees and use parchment paper to line a baking dish. Use non-stick cooking spray to lightly grease the pan. Push the cookie dough into the base of the pan evenly. Arrange the Nutter Butter Cookies in flat even rows on top of the dough.
Step 2. In a bowl, combine the brown mix, eggs, oil, and water and combine before pouring on top of Nutter Butter Cookies. Place in the oven for 45 minutes or longer to bake. Take the pan out of the oven and transfer it to a wire rack to cool thoroughly before slicing.
How Long Do Nutter Butter Brownies Last?
These brownies can last up to a week at room temperature or about 3 months in the freezer. You will want to make sure the brownies are stored in an airtight container or Ziplock bag for the best storage method.
Tips & Tricks
- Depending on the brand of brownie mix you get, the eggs, oil, and water amounts may vary.
- If you use a different sized pan, it will drastically change the baking time.
- 8×8-inch pan = 1 hour
- 9×9-inch pan = about 45 minutes
- 9×13-inch pan = about 35 minutes
- I like to leave my brownies at room temperature overnight before slicing because they have the best ooey gooey texture.
More Brownie Recipes:
Nutter Butter Brownies
- 1 16 oz. package chocolate chip cookie dough or peanut butter cookie dough
- 18 Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 18.3 oz. package fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup vegetable or canola oil
- 3 Tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Prepare a baking dish with parchment paper. (See notes for baking dish sizes.) Spritz the parchment paper with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Over the cookie dough, place the Nutter Butter cookies in flat even rows.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together – the brownie mix, egg, oil, and water. Spread the mixture over the top of the cookies.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or longer, depending on the size of the baking pan. Depending on the style of brownie mix used, the center might be soft.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, place on a wire rack, and allow to cool completely prior to slicing.