Do you love cheesecake as I do? Do you enjoy the vast amount of flavors and textures of cheesecake? And, always looking for more recipes? Well, this Mini Cranberry Cheesecake is so delicious and may become a new favorite!
Mini Cranberry Cheesecake
This Cranberry Cheesecake is so mouth-watering! It is so moist and creamy, and perfect to share with your friends and family for any occasion. This recipe is so easy and simple to follow along with and is topped with fresh cream, fresh cranberries, and chocolate. Be sure to save this one!
Mini cheesecakes are really divine. They are literally the perfect bite. You get everything you love about a regular-sized cheesecake in a couple of bites. We love making cheesecake bites in our home. If you haven’t made them before, believe me when I say once you start, you won’t stop. To spark some baking inspiration, here are a few recipes that your family may enjoy. If you enjoy raspberries, then these mini raspberry cheesecakes are a must. Apple pie is such a old-fashioned dessert. Wouldn’t it be lovely to nosh on a combination of cheesecake and apple pie? And of course, you know you need a recipe for Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bites!
- Graham crackers- This will be used for the base crust.
- Sugar- Every great dessert uses sugar in the recipe.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Cornstarch-This will help reduce any cracking.
- Salt- The salt will bring out the flavors in the recipe.
- Cream cheese- Use softened or room temperature cream cheese.
- Sour cream- This will add moisture and cut the richness in half.
- Vanilla extract- Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Chocolate chips- You will need white chocolate for this recipe.
- Cranberries- Use fresh cranberries for the best flavoring.
How to Make Mini Cranberry Cheesecake
Use cupcake liners to line a cupcake pan.
Add 2 packages of crackers to a food processor and grind them into fine crumbs.
Add crumbs into a bowl and add sugar and melted butter, and combine.
Use a tablespoon and scoop up crust into the liners and use a flat bottom object to press it into the pan.
Place it aside
Add the sugar, cornstarch, and salt into a small bowl and combine.
Add the cream cheese into a large mixing bowl and use a hand mixer to beat until smooth and fluffy.
Pour in the sugar mixture and mix.
Add in the sour cream and vanilla and mix until fully incorporated.
One at a time, add in your eggs and mix after each addition.
Add in the melted chocolate and fold into the mixture until combined.
Add about 2-1/2 tbsp of batter into the crusts in the prepared pan.
Press a few fresh cranberries into the tops of the cheesecakes.
Put into the oven and for 25-27 minutes, bake in the oven. Bake for the full time or until the middle is set.
Take out and let it rest for 30 minutes to cool on the counter. Then, place into the fridge overnight.
Use fresh whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and fresh cranberries to add to the top of your dessert!
Serve and enjoy!
Is White Chocolate real Chocolate?
White chocolate is not really chocolate. You can’t get it from cocoa beans and make it pure chocolate. It is a mixture of cocoa butter, sugar, and milk. It still tastes amazing for this Cranberry Cheesecake.
Do I Use Fresh Cranberries for This Cheesecake?
Fresh is always best! When making this Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake, you will need fresh cranberries. It may be possible to use dried cranberries, but fresh cranberries will taste the best.
MORE CRANBERRY RECIPES
- Cranberry Shortbread Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Cranberry Magic Bars
- Cranberry Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Cranberry Orange Bread
Mini Cranberry Cheesecake
- 1 ¼ C crushed graham crackers
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- Using a food processor, grind up 2 packages of graham crackers until sand like crumbs
- Pour crumbs into bowl
- Mix in the sugar and melted butter
- Scoop 1 tbsp of the crust into the liners and press down into a flat disk using the bottom of a flat cup
- Set aside
- Using a small bowl, whisk together sugar, cornstarch and salt
- Using a large mixing bowl and hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth and fluffy
- Beat in the sugar mixture until combined
- Beat in the sour cream and vanilla until combined
- Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time until combined after each egg
- Fold in the melted chocolate until combined
- Scoop 2 ½ tbsp white chocolate cheesecake batter into the cupcake liners
- Push a couple of cranberries into the top of each cheesecake. You can cut them in half if you prefer.
- Place into the oven and bake for 25-27 minutes or until the center has set
- Remove and allow to cool for 30 minutes on the counter
- Place into the fridge overnight
- Top with fresh whipped cream, white chocolate shavings and fresh cranberries