Mini Lemon Cheesecake is a cute little treat to make for anyone who loves the sweet and tangy flavors of lemon. Top it off with whipped cream and a fresh lemon.
We love cheesecakes over here. There are so many delicious recipes here. So many, that you will never get bored or have to make the same one twice. Well, that is if you don’t fall in love with this one!
Mini Lemon Cheesecake
One of the reasons I love miniature cheesecakes is because everyone can grab their dessert when they want it and I don’t need to cut and serve. They are perfectly portioned and ready to go! These lemon cheesecakes are one of my most favorites.
Here Is What You’ll Need:
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
Mini Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
- Make cookie layer. Mix your ingredients and fill your cupcake liners with about a tablespoon of cookie crust. Press firmly.
- Add cheesecake layer. Make your lemon cheesecake filling and scoop 1/4 of a cup of that over the cookie crust. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Topping. Add whipped cream to the cooled cheesecake along with a wedge of lemon and a bit of lemon zest. Enjoy!
What Decorative Topping for Mini Lemon Cheesecakes?
The best thing you can use to top these off is fresh lemon. We use the zest from a lemon to sprinkle over the whipped cream, and a wedge of lemon off to the side.
Sometimes, we’ve seen people cut a cute paper straw into thirds and poke it through the top to look like a drink of lemonade, too. It’s a really cute idea!
More Recipes To Try
Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients
- ¾ C graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- ¼ C unsalted butter melted
Graham Cracker Crust Directions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- Using a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until combined
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the crust into the cupcake liners
- Using a flat bottomed round cup, press the cup into the crust to make a firm crust
- Set aside
- Bring oven temp down to 325
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy
- Beat in the sour cream, vanilla, lemon zest and salt until combined
- Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time until combined
- Scoop about ¼ C of the cheesecake batter into the cupcake liners
- Bake in the oven for 17-21 minutes or until the edges start to turn a light golden brown color and the center is set
- Allow to cool completely
- Top with fresh whipped cream, lemon zest and a lemon wedge