No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake is a scrumptious no-bake dessert with layers of cheesecake on a graham cracker crust. This sweet treat has fresh strawberries and crushed golden Oreos on top.
Cheesecakes are kind of our thing. We have page after page of delicious recipe here. So many, that you will never get bored or have to make the same one twice. That is, if you don’t find yourself so in love with this one that you make it over and over!
No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
Is this not the most beautiful cheesecake you’ve ever seen? Plus, it’s really not as hard as it looks. One of my favorite things is making a gorgeous dessert that people are so shocked by they think I bought it.
Here Is What You’ll Need To Make It:
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Cream Cheese
- Fresh Strawberries
- Lemon Juice
- Heavy Cream
- Cheesecake Instant Pudding
- Strawberry Jello
- Golden Oreos
- Strawberry Extract
- Food Coloring
- Strawberry Frosting
No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake Recipe
Making this no-bake dessert takes a bit of time because you need to let each layer set up. This is certainly not difficult, but you do have to allow yourself enough time to make it. Make sure this isn’t something you’re trying to do last minute! Trust me though, it’s so worth the wait.
- Crust. Make the graham cracker crust with crumbs, sugar and butter. Press them into your pan and let set in the freezer until set.
- Strawberries. Press cut strawberries alongside the edges and place back in the freezer while you move on to the cheesecake.
- Cheesecake. Mix up your cheesecake batter and split it into two bowls. Put whichever bowl you aren’t working with at the time, in the fridge. (You don’t want it sitting out at room temperature.)
- Color and Flavor. Flavor one bowl of cheesecake with strawberry extract and color with pink food coloring.
- Layer. Pour the strawberry batter over the crust and place into the freezer. After that layer is set, pour the plain cheesecake layer on top of that.
- Make the topping. Use a blender to crush Oreos with Jello and food coloring.
- Decorate. Add dollops of frosting along the the top and sprinkle your cookie topping.
More Cheesecake Recipes To Try
Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
- Stand Mixer
- Piping bag
- Piping Tip
- Spring-form pan
- Parchment paper
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 stick of butter melted
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 - 16 ounce Fresh Strawberries
- 4 - 8 ounce packages of cream cheese softened
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 - 3 ounce package of cheesecake flavor Jello instant pudding
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container of strawberry frosting
- 1 tsp strawberry extract
- 12 Golden Oreo cookies
- 1 - 3 ounce package of strawberry jello
- 4 or 5 large drops of Neon pink gel food coloring
- Line the bottom of the Spring-form pan with Parchment paper, and set aside.
- Stir graham cracker crumbs together with sugar.
- Pour melted butter over crumbs and stir.
- Press the graham cracker crumbs evenly into the bottom of the Spring-form pan, and place the pan in the freezer.
- Wash and dry the strawberries, and cut about 10 - 12 of them in half.
- Place the cut berries (stems removed) along the outside of the pan, all the way around the edge, with the inside of the berries against the outside of the pan, and place the pan back in the freezer.
- Mix the softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and lemon juice, and mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl place the Jello instant pudding and the heavy cream, and mix until the pudding is smooth and creamy, thick, and no longer grainy.
- Add the pudding to the mixing bowl, and mix until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and blend again.
- Divide the cheesecake into two separate bowls. Place one in the freezer.
- In one bowl, add 1 teaspoon of Strawberry extract to the cheesecake, and stir.
- Add about 1/2 a teaspoon of Neon Pink food coloring gel to the cheesecake, and stir well to make the pink layer.
- Remove the pan from the freezer, and make sure the strawberries are secured around the edge.
- Pour the pink layer of cheesecake into the pan, and place the pan back in the freezer.
- Allow the cheesecake to set up in the freezer for about 45 minutes, and then pour the white layer of cheesecake on top of the pink layer, and place back in the freezer.
- In a blender, or food processor, place the golden Oreo cookies, the strawberry jello, and the pink food coloring, and pulse for a few seconds, until the Oreo's are course crumbs, and blended with the jello and food coloring.
- Set aside.
- When ready serve, place the strawberry frosting in a piping bag, and pipe large dollops of frosting all around the edge.
- Place the Oreo crumb mixture in the center of the frosting dollops, and place whole strawberries about every 2nd dollop of frosting.
- Cut in 2 inch pieces, serve, and enjoy!