Wait until you try these amazing Mini Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake Bites. So easy to make and absolutely delicious, you get creamy cheesecakes in the perfect portion sized desserts. Delicious blueberries, a lite crumble on top of the perfect cheesecake cupcake, you are going to want to save this recipe.
Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake Bites
This simple and easy Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake recipe will be a great addition to any dessert for any day of the week. The creamy texture of the cheesecake and the tart and fresh flavor of the blueberries is a great combination. This is going to be one of your family’s favorite desserts.
I love mini cheesecakes. It is just a fun way to make cheesecake. Some of my other favorite mini cheesecakes are Mini Banana Pudding Cheesecakes, Mini Chocolate Cheesecake, and Mini Lemon Cheesecake.
- Graham Cracker- This will be the base of your cheesecake.
- Sugar- All good cheesecake has sugar.
- Unsalted butter- This will control the amount of salt in any recipe.
- Cream cheese- Be sure to have it softened or at room temperature.
- Sour cream- Sour cream in cheesecake adds acidity that gives an amazing flavor.
- Pure vanilla extract- Always use pure vanilla for best flavoring.
- Kosher salt- Salt brings out the flavoring in your desserts.
- Eggs- Use room temperature eggs for this recipe
- Fresh Blueberries- These are the fruit you will use in the recipe.
- Light brown sugar- This will add a richer flavor than regular white sugar.
- Ground cinnamon- Cinnamon adds a delicious flavor to the crumble.
- Flour- Flour is the base of the crumble
How to Make Mini Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake
Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners and preheat your oven to 325 degrees,
Combine all ingredients and mix until combined in a medium mixing bowl.
Scoop the crust into the cupcake liners using 1 tablespoon.
Press the cup into the crust to make a firm crust using a flat bottomed round cup and then, set aside.
Beat together the sugar and cream cheese until combined and smooth in a standing mixer, then mix in the sour cream, vanilla and salt until combined.
One at a time beat your eggs until combined, then stir in the fresh blueberries.
Use 2 ½ tbsp of the cheesecake mixture and scoop into the crust.
For 17-22 minutes, bake in your oven or until the edges are firm and until the lightest golden brown starts to form.
For a few hours in the fridge, allow your cheesecake to cool.
In a medium bowl combine all ingredients.
Mix ingredients together with your fingers until combined and crumble like.
Top the cheesecake with the crumble and some fresh blueberries.
Do These Require Cupcake Liners When Baking?
You always want to make sure you are able to remove the cheesecakes from your pan. And although there are other ways to do it, your best option is to use liners to keep your cheesecakes from sticking to the side. It’s a simple and easier way to remove them from your pan.
Tips for Storing Mini Cheesecakes
There are a couple of ways to store your mini cheesecakes. One option is to store in a close lidded container of your choice. Another option could be to put them back into your cupcake pan and use it as a storage holder for your mini cheesecake. If you are using the cupcake pans, make sure to cover it with plastic wrap. You always want to store the mini cheesecakes in the refrigerator or the freezer.
More Cheesecake Recipes
- Apple Pie Mini Cheesecake Bites
- No Bake Tie Dye Cheesecake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
- Banana Split Cheesecake
- Snickers Cheesecake Bites
Mini Blueberry Crumble Cheesecakes
Graham Cracker Crust
- ¾ C graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- ¼ C unsalted butter melted
- 2 - 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ C sugar
- ½ C sour cream
- ¾ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 C fresh Blueberries
Crumble Topping Ingredients
- ½ C light brown sugar
- ¼ C sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ C unsalted butter melted
- 1 ¼ C flour
- ½ C fresh blueberries for topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- Using a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until combined
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the crust into the cupcake liners
- Using a flat bottomed round cup, press the cup into the crust to make a firm crust
- Set aside
- Using a hand mixer, beat together the sugar and cream cheese until combined and smooth
- Beat in the sour cream, vanilla and salt until combined
- Beat in 1 egg at a time until combined
- Mix in the fresh blueberries
- Scoop 2 ½ tbsp of the cheesecake mixture into the crust
- Bake in the oven for 17-22 minutes or until the edges are firm and a really light golden brown starts to form
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool for a few hours in the fridge
- Combine all ingredients into a medium bowl
- Using your fingers, mix ingredients together until combined and crumble like
Topping the Cupcake
- Top the cheesecake with the crumble
- Place some fresh blueberries on top
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.