No Bake Lemon Lasagna is a luscious, lemon flavor-filled dessert with creamy layers and a Golden OREO crust. It’s absolutely heavenly and sure to be one of your new favorite desserts!
No Bake Lemon Lasagna
Lemon desserts are so bright and cheerful! Maybe it’s the happy yellow color, or maybe it’s the zippy sweet flavor. Either way, lemon desserts are a top favorite!
This No Bake Lemon Lasagna was fun to make and of course didn’t require the use of the oven, which is always a plus. You can easily find these ingredients in the grocery store and can also be kept on hand for whenever you need to make this dessert.
Be sure to also check out Lemon Blueberry Trifle, Lemon Blueberry Meringue Pie, and Lemon Crazy Cake.
Here’s what you’ll need to make No Bake Lemon Lasagna (the exact measurements and full recipe instructions are below in the printable recipe card):
- Golden OREO cookies – the cookies will be crushed to make the crust. This is easiest to do with a food processor or blender.
- Cream cheese
- Cool Whip – this is the large tub of whipped topping, or you can use two regular size 8-ounce containers.
- powdered sugar
- lemons – 1 lemon will be juiced to add to the cheesecake layer and 1 lemon will be used for garnish.
- lemon pudding
- vanilla pudding
Making No Bake Lemon Lasagna
Crush the Golden OREO cookies into fine crumbs. Reserve 1 cup of the crumbs for later. Mix the remaining cookie crumbs with the melted butter.
Press the cookie crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9×13-inch dish.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, half of the Cool Whip, and the juice of one lemon. Spread this cheesecake evenly over the crust.
In a large bowl, whisk together the milk and pudding mixes until thickened. Pour the pudding over the creamy cheesecake layer of the lasagna.
Next, chill the lasagna until the pudding is set. Top with the remaining Cool Whip.
Sprinkle the reserve cup of cookie crumbs over the top of the lemon lasagna.
That’s it! Just slice and serve this beautiful layered dessert.
Garnish the lemon lasagna with small slices of fresh lemon.
How to Store Leftovers
Cover the lemon lasagna with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to three days.
More Desserts You Will Love:
- Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Happy Tie Dye Cake
- Instant Pot Margarita Cheesecake
- Instant Pot S’mores Cheesecake
No Bake Lemon Lasagna
- 1 package (14.3 ounces) Golden OREO cookies
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 16 ounce container Cool Whip thawed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- 3 cups milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding
- Crush the Golden OREO cookies in a food processor or blender until you have fine crumbs. Reserve 1 cup of the crumbs for topping the lasagna at the end. Place the remaining crumbs in a medium mixing bowl. Add the melted butter and mix well. Press the butter and crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9x12 inch pan; refrigerate while you move on to the next steps.
- In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed beat together the cream cheese, half of the Cool Whip (reserve the remaining half to top the lasagna at the end), the powdered sugar, and the juice of one of the lemons. Spread the mixture evenly over the chilled crust; refrigerate while you move on to the next steps.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the milk and both instant pudding mixes until thickened. Spread the mixture evenly over the cream cheese layer of the lasagna; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread the remaining half of the Cool Whip over the pudding layer, then sprinkle with the reserved cup of Golden OREO crumbs.
- Slice the remaining lemon into wedges and use to garnish the lemon lasagna. Slice the lasagna and serve chilled.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
5 comments on “No Bake Lemon Lasagna”
Question: Can this recipe be lightened up by using low fat cream cheese, Light Cool Whip and sugar free puddings?
Carol, we have not tried that but it should work fine and only alter the flavor slightly.
Better than sex
Very easy and very good!
Do you think this could be made ahead and be frozen?